• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Necro Butcher

FOTH 3:16

Occasional Pre-Show
The Necro Butcher is a independent wresteler who works for ROH and IWA.From what I've seen from himn in IWA East Coast,I think The Necro Butcher is a great wrestler.He can put on a good match without weapons and can also put on a brutal deathmatch that will leave you shocked.In my opinion he is an exceptional wrestler and talent for ROH and IWA.What do you guys think?

Kerrazzee sum-bitch who would have done anything that was asked for him in CZW.

The guy seems to have found his spot in ROH as part of The Age of The Fall, having the odd arena wide brawl with the Briscoes. I remember seeing a match with Homicide that they had as part of the ROH/CZW wars. The arena chucked all their chairs in the ring on top of him and then he took a Cop Killa on the mountain of chairs. Insane.

Certainly not an exceptional talent in my definition but he is completely selfless which goes a long way. He certainly wont get to TNA or WWE though. They would not touch him with a barge pole.

I first saw this guy a couple years ago on a JCW tape. He had a pretty good match with Mad Man Pondo. Neither of them are anywhere near being the best wrestler in the world but they definitely can entertain a crowd.

I use to hate Necro until I saw his first IWA Mid-South bout against Samoa Joe. That match was beyond epic. Also, his participation during the ROH/CZW feud kept me a fan.

He's not the best wrestler around, but his matches are usually entertaining, and it's nice to have a guy like him on your roster whenever you need to throw a match together really quick. He's also a great guy in real life from what I understand, too. I'm glad he's found a spot in ROH.

I don't know, I'm definitely not a big fan. I've never really respected "hardcore" wrestling all that much. Not that it's not entertaining, I love to watch it, I just don't even know if I'd even call it "wrestling". I liked it in the way ECW would present it, but the way feds like CZW and so forth portray it these days just isn't good in my opinion. There's almost no structure, just go out there and beat the shit out of each other with weapons. That's not wrestling to me.

Ive seen him in IWA Mid South during a casket lighttube match against JC Bailey Awesome match and his tournement of Death win was a hell of a way to put over an Ultraviolent superstar like Necro

I've seen him in a handful of JCW matches, and even saw him live in Worcester MA. He's a guy that can really go with whats thrown at him-literally. I was front row and chucked a quarter at him-nailed him right in the eye. He hopped out of the ring and acted like he was gonna wail on me-totally forgetting about the match, which he eventually lost. He really plays it up to the crowd and makes the match as entertaining as possible. A great wrestler...maybe not. A great fighter-A great entertainer...Definitely.

I think Necro Butcher is the 21st Centurys Cactus Jack. They both give there bodies tfor entertainment, its just a shame that wrestling has calmed down since its 1996-2001 heyday, otherwise Necro Butcher would be signed up and on be mainstream tv.

I think Necro Butcher is the 21st Centurys Cactus Jack. They both give there bodies tfor entertainment, its just a shame that wrestling has calmed down since its 1996-2001 heyday, otherwise Necro Butcher would be signed up and on be mainstream tv.

That's a favorable comparison, but I think Cactus Jack had one up on Necro because he had fantastic mic skills. I would compare Necro to Sabu. Very little mic skills; tons of harcore entertainment. I thoroughly enjoy Necro- he never fails to deliver a great hardcore match. However, I think much like Sabu, he wouldn't come across as well on tv.

Personally, I could never see Necro in the WWE (and maybe even TNA as it is presently), even if they put him under a mask and gave him a crazy gimmick I just don't see "Vince" getting it. Transplanted back to the Attitude era maybe just, a short term run in a tag feud against Cactus & Chainsaw Charley maybe.

As for the indies, I think Necro will have a good career as long as he wants. He always seems willing to put on a good show and promoter will no doubt see him as a safe bet for a good bit of crowd pleasing action.

Too me, Nerco's brawls remind me alittle bit of Busier Brody. I'm not saying Nerco is as good of a worker Brody's was because he's not, but his brawls are always intense. He throws the most realistic punches in wrestling and plays his gimmick so well, that i honesty sometimes forget its a gimmick and not his real life persona.

Necro is probably my favourite brawler style and deathmatch wrestler around today.Not only does he participate in crazy deathmtch style matches but he can also go in ROH and have a really entertaining match without any weapons.

Necro is the sickest S.O.B on the planet, nect to Ian Rotten of course, but with him being able to put on hardcore and non-hardcore matches, then most of his deathmatch peers, is an accomplishment in itself right there.

:ph34r: The Necro Butcher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back