• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Moment that made you go "WTF!!" Part 4- SCSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tors Hall Rule

Straight Hedge(HOG)
Back after a 1 month hiatus and the 1 thread I see on opening RAW is JOHN CENA!! Damn, the sum-of-a-beetch!! :lol:

Anyways, I'm starting up again with the most favorite series of mine, The moment that made you go WTF.. Had the DX buddies in the first 2 go's and then Brock Lesnar.. I guess it's time to delve further into the IWC's favorite Attitude Era stars.. So here it is, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!

And from my side the moment that made me go was his turn on WM 17.. Bloody match, but the mind numbing chair shots.. I almost thought Rocky has an injury and is going out for time today... Well, part of it was right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_swUkOmxg4&feature=related

I couldnt find the last part of this match so here's a FF into it.. Some one would be kind enough to paste in the last part.. And yeah, do paste in your SCSA moment that made you go WTF!!

PS--> Theo Mays.. Dude, I saw a few of those WWE Elites sigs that you have made and fab job dude...

When he came out in the beer truck.That was unexpected.I was like WTF why is he leaving and he just comes out with a huge truck.

The moment that made me go WTF was when Matt Striker sold a beautiful monkey flip! It was outstanding!

Matt Striker sold a Monkey Flip from SCSA?SCSA can even do a monkey flip?Mind=Blown

Back after Austin had turned heel in 2001, he started doing all this crazy shit. Like hugging Vince McMahon, to singing to Vince McMahon. It was like Stone Cold kind of went bat shit crazy. I was young at the time and didn't quite understand wrestling like I do now. I just remembered Austin as the beer-drinking, hell-raising, stunning every son of a bitch kind of guy he was. Then he started to hug and sing all the time. That kind of makes you go WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back