• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Miz- What Happened?

just because he is great on the mic doesnt mean that i have to like his over rated ass

Why do you think he is overrated? He hasn't been pushed to the moon like others before him. He has been the most improved wrestler in the past year and will continue to improve. He's decent on the mic and decent in the ring and will only get better. So why is he overrated again?

After his feud with Cena I started to respect Miz and when he beat Kofi Kingston clean for the U.S. title I really started to take him seriously. Overall he improved on everything, and the way his being build-up is good. He is not being rushed into the main event. His build-up right now matches his physique because he doesn't have the look of a surefire maineventer in the WWE so they are building him up gradually until one day he enters the main event scene ready, recognized and respected by the fans.

just because he is great on the mic doesnt mean that i have to like his over rated ass

You still didn't answer my question. What is it about him that you don't like him? You have provided zero answers to say why you don't like him. Just that you don't like him. Is it his hair? Is it that he was on the Real World? Are you not as awesome as him? Those all seem to be relevant questions to the subject, since you can't answer the actual question with a nice complete thought. He is solid heading to the future, and will likely be a valued member of the roster in the coming years.

Now, can you answer the question of, why you don't like him? Other than of course, I just don't.

The Miz has been a little guilty pleasure of mine since he debuted. Like a few other posters, I remember watching him develop the Miz gimmick on the Real World and as a wrestling fan I was skeptical about what he would accomplish when he came in. He was so so at best when he came in, but has greatly improved. He has a catchphrase that the fans can get behind(much like DX's suck it or the Rock's If ya smell....etc.) When he went from the shorts to the trunks I think that really showed him taking it seriously, and not to sound weird but you have to be doing something right to impress HHH. That is why I expect to see Miz, Swagger,Sheamus, McIntyre, and Kofi in the main event very soon and staying there for a long long time. They proved they have heart, and HHH took notice. Good for you Miz, you deserve this brother.

The Miz has turned into one of my favorite bad guys, except for Jericho and Punk,he has incredible talking skills with the mic and he doesnt let the crowd mess him up, he FEEDS off the crowd and he plays into it perfectly, not to mention his skills as well.
Swagger on the other hand has something more to prove to me, sure the guy has incredible ring skills, any moron can watch him and see that, but as far as working a mic and building up a good character, he has some serious work to do, all in all though i think he will step up to the challenge one day and succeed.
Drew McIntyre- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, thats what i want to do everytime i see this guy on the screen, absolutely HORRIBLE WRESTLER, HORRIBLE TALKER,HORRIBLE ENTERTAINER,and i see no reason at all what McMahon or anyone sees in this worthless waste of space on WWE, i mean come on , ONE MOVE , a swinging DDT. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK, i dont think ive seen him use hardly any wrestling moves in a ring except when he uses that ONE MOVE, and he yet keeps getting victory after victory, come on McMahon, get this guy out of here, my grandpa could take this guy out.I doubt TNA would even take this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back