The Miz ti host TMZ on TV

TheAbsolute1

Fuck Rep
This is big news. How long has it been since we've actually seen our champion do something like this? Back in the day the world champion would be everywhere, doing everything but now they mainly stick to the mat. I think this'll boost not only the Miz's popularity, but that of the WWE's, so for the Miz haters..it's really a win win situation so you gotta' respect what the man is doing for our very beloved company.

16538648.jpg

But for the sake of discussion, who tinks this is a good thing? Who thinks it's not so good?

And if anyone knows what channle this comes on in Texas, please tell me because the TMZ site is ******ed.

First of all, Cena hosted it a few months ago.

I just saw it and I live in Australia. Pretty entertaining.

TMZ usually runs on local affilates u shoud check ur guide for channels 1-13. Although im not sure why any WWE person or the company itself would want to associate themselves with TMZ.

TMZ usually runs on local affilates u shoud check ur guide for channels 1-13. Although im not sure why any WWE person or the company itself would want to associate themselves with TMZ.

You lie, but the elitism is shared. It's the lowest common denominator. The fans we don't like. People who the worst parts of the attitude era catered to. They DO exist. I wish wwe didn't know it so much.

This is big news. How long has it been since we've actually seen our champion do something like this? Back in the day the world champion would be everywhere, doing everything but now they mainly stick to the mat. I think this'll boost not only the Miz's popularity, but that of the WWE's, so for the Miz haters..it's really a win win situation so you gotta' respect what the man is doing for our very beloved company.

16538648.jpg

But for the sake of discussion, who tinks this is a good thing? Who thinks it's not so good?

And if anyone knows what channle this comes on in Texas, please tell me because the TMZ site is ******ed.

Even though he has worked his way to becoming champion, its his reality star past that got him this. He wouldn't have gotten this if he was just a regular wwe champion.

I'll be honest, i'm not much of Miz fan but I think he is the ticket to creating more awareness on behalf of World Wrestling Entertainment. With him doing everything with TMZ now, he will only continue to spread the word more then it already has been. In reality, its a smart marketing technique done by the WWE. Mike came from that setting years ago and has stayed true to it judging by his character (reality tv star etc).

LIke it or not folks, Miz will be the new John Cena from here on out, the question is..will it be as a face or heel?

TMZ? All they do is find reasons to ridicule (usually innocent) celebrities. The Miz will fit right in, but I won't be tuning in.

The Miz being the new John Cena? That sounds nearly impossible. We'll have to see how the crowd reacts to The Miz for a few months as Champion. It's hard to get that iconic status that Cena has achieved.

16538648.jpg

It's Fox. Not the news network but regular Fox.

TMZ? All they do is find reasons to ridicule (usually innocent) celebrities. The Miz will fit right in, but I won't be tuning in.

The Miz being the new John Cena? That sounds nearly impossible. We'll have to see how the crowd reacts to The Miz for a few months as Champion. It's hard to get that iconic status that Cena has achieved.

I respect the opinion man, but you have to look at it this way. When the WWE finds somebody to market to the mainstream, it usually puts the company in good shape. They did this with Hogan, The Rock, Shawn Michaels and John Cena. The idea is to capture an audience outside the wrestling fans that will tune into RAW, Smackdown etc to watch that same guy. Some will tune into the rest of the show and some will only watch that part of the segment.

Now that the WWE has "that guy" to market to the all the mtv, abc, nbc and fox people, this will only make the business boom. The same thing happened with Cena. They took Cena into the mainstream and because of that, he became an icon. If the WWE feels they can't market a superstar past the wrestling audience, then it won't be able to create new awareness, which is something their attempting to do now.

Even though he has worked his way to becoming champion, its his reality star past that got him this. He wouldn't have gotten this if he was just a regular wwe champion.
you mean like John Cena, who as someone else stated hosted the show not too long ago (and not surprisingly, was out-friggin-standing).

And don't tell me that only the WWE champ does media appearances. Fucking MVP was on The View (and had a minor angle with a host of that program that actually was on Smackdown), which is about 9 thousand times bigger then TMZ. Fucking MVP.

I respect the opinion man, but you have to look at it this way. When the WWE finds somebody to market to the mainstream, it usually puts the company in good shape. They did this with Hogan, The Rock, Shawn Michaels and John Cena. The idea is to capture an audience outside the wrestling fans that will tune into RAW, Smackdown etc to watch that same guy. Some will tune into the rest of the show and some will only watch that part of the segment.

Now that the WWE has "that guy" to market to the all the mtv, abc, nbc and fox people, this will only make the business boom. The same thing happened with Cena. They took Cena into the mainstream and because of that, he became an icon. If the WWE feels they can't market a superstar past the wrestling audience, then it won't be able to create new awareness, which is something their attempting to do now.

If anybody is going to be the next huge star in WWE at that level it will be Randy Orton.

to be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the Miz, but I watched him on TMZ last night, he wasn't too bad. He was pretty funny. Wasn't as cocky as he comes off on WWE. I LOVED his dissing on Lebron James and Kardashians, etc. LOL He's pretty good on it.

Entertainment news is getting in bed with a minor celebrity? Wow. I can smell the ratings already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back