• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Miz isn't hurt?

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
Last night it was reported that at a live event, the miz reunited the awesome truth and vs the shield, and the doctor told him to rest but he was comming to fight, so wait i thought the miz would be out for weeks? months? but was'nt even wrote out of the script? now orton dont seem to strong after all.
the longer miz stays out the better it will be for miz to return and get all the hype, and i think orton needs that he took out miz for "insert here" months. instead of orton could,nt injure miz for even a week

As long as Miz is off TV to sell the effects I've got no problem with it. As a general rule I tend to ignore live events as not being part of the official 'canon' of WWE storylines. Occasionally you might get a title change on one of the shows, or they'll mention something as part of an angle, but it's increasingly less. Best to keep the two separate.

Yeah i'm presuming they'll keep him off TV for a couple of weeks otherwise it renders the whole thing pointless. I agree with Eyebrows, I wouldn't really count house shows as part of the storylines.

Although what they're planning to do with Miz is anyones guess.

The important thing is for him to be kept of TV. I personally think his return should be sooner rather than later. He is one of their top faces, and would be their second top heel. With the injuries to the current roster, they need The Miz so keeping him of TV for storyline purposes is a little risky. He should be back on TV for the build to Survivor Series.

They really havent sold anything big lately. Orton and Triple H have been a little faaarr too strong at times. And the match with the shield tonight, the shield taking most of them out like its nothing made me cringe. I know that WWE is telling us more and more how scripted it is... but hide something and make good injuries like that one that "took out HBK" for month didnt really hurt the MIz..........
Yet Kane, who has had more hardcore moment then being hit in the head with steps is out for.......idk. Its just not making sense now.

I think keeping Miz on TV is a good thing. I kind of wish he had a neck-brace of some sort. I did like the Miz TV segment especially when Stephanie came out and layed into him. Big Show's Knockout punch makes me feel as if Show will begin to embrace his role as Corporate Enforcer which I'm all for because he's much better as a heel. However, I feel Miz will get a upper-end push out of this whole faux-injury angle with Orton and now Big Show knocking him out. IF they're gonna keep the Miz as a fan-fav I'd rather he not be mr. happy go-lucky, but have him be more like he was tonight. Babyface is more suited to his character. Let him do some heelish things and tease the live audience here & there. I think they're setting things up for D-Bryan to win at Battleground thanks to -the Miz saving Bryan from Corporate interference. This will lead to some sort of Fatal 4-way at Hell In A Cell and Team Miz vs. Team Orton at Survivor Series. Bryan can defend against Big Show at Survivor Series and win when Shane McMahon returns to help Bryan win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back