The Miz is shit compared to Drew.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Was given this (quite frankly) absurd comment in some red rep in Shattered's spam zone thread about The Miz.

Not really wanting to go down the wrestling route but the absurdity of this stance just baffles me. Anyone had any baffling (and somewhat indefensible) comments in their rep?

I'd sooner watch a marathon of Khali Kiss Cam segments and Little People's Court than one Drew McIntyre match. Drew is the absolute worst.

Drew has potential but he isn't realizing it. All the tools, but they aren't being used right at all.

No he isn't better.

Drew could be awesome, well he could better than he is now - but it seems he doesnt to want to work hard enough to realise it. I think he is on his way to being an IWC darling. The next Miz, who will split the masses and will be deemed overrated the second he wins a World Title.

Not disagreeing with you there, I hate the guy right now.

He was good in the Chamber, though.

Its no secret that I'm not a fan of the Miz, I'm just not taken by him like the rest of you. McIntyre however has grown on me the past few months.I just don't like how hes being used right now.I'm sure If they use him right he could be a big player on the roster this year

He does an okay job wrestling, but his matches don't draw me in and he's dull as dirt on the mic.

I like Drew more. Doesn't mean Miz is shit compared to him. And Miz's position in the company says I'm wrong to like Drew more anyways.

Drew looks like a stretched out Barbie doll with no boobs. He's about as intimidating as a kitten.

Drew was brilliant in the Chamber. He could be better and more interesting than he is.

Anyone had any baffling (and somewhat indefensible) comments in their rep?

You once red repped me for saying that Lay-Cool were better looking than The Beautiful People. I'm not sure why I can remember that.

I'd take Drew over Miz but that's me, there's quite a lot of personal preference when it comes to these guys I've noticed, it's not as clear cut as people like Sheamus and Del Rio who the vast majority are in favour of.

Miz is overall better but Drew is interesting in his own ways. The way he uses his surrondings as weapons is just amazing I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back