• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Miz has

Jay Sherman

Jay Sherman Mark.
Gotten the next shirt to be made by Conan O'Brien's "team Coco" website to be his take on what Conan's new nickname should be. "The Ginja Nija" Not to bad of The Miz, and his potential to be a big mass appeal star. Heres the image of it, I personally like it, and love Conan so its a buy for me.
ninja_freckles.jpg

Here is The Miz on Conan is you missed it. Pretty good stuff. If this has already been posted, then I am sorry just delete it.
[YOUTUBE]OUFmRDzbdPQ[/YOUTUBE]​

can someone quickly explain the "Team" phenomenon, I don't get why people think they're part of someone's shit

Tom Hanks called him coco in an interview about his Leno feud. Internet latches on like they do to. Add in his huge loyal fan base. Old and new fans merge as team, however unlike usual "teams" that are nothing more then a name, his is legit. Big petitions started to get Conan back on TV, thousands flocked to his concerts (that came about from his fan base wanting see him). He received over a million followers on twitter in less then a couple months, voted (by fans) one of the top 100 most influential people . People are insanely loyal to him, and frankly team coco sounds better then family coco. There definitely a team and a huge part of Conan's success, he would be the first to tell you.

That said I do agree and usually hate the "team" thing. I believe it started with that stupid "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" shit, and they were no teams just screaming little girls. I remember "Team Lock, Sawyer, Jack", etc. When LOST was on so it just also has to do with loyalty even there is no true sense of an actual "team"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back