The Mike Knoxford Wrestling Dictionary

Planty

Pride of Manchester
knoxford.jpg

THE MIKE KNOXFORD WRESTLING DICTIONARY

Oxford, known in many countries for its dictonaries, are being taken to the School of Hard Knox on Wrestlezone Forums. If you had to create a wrestling dictionary then what would YOU put in for each letter? It could be a territory, a federation, a wrestler, a move... just about anything you feel should be considered.

The best choices for each letter, each week will be submitted into MrPlantastic's Mike Knoxford Wrestling Dictionary.

So until next Wednesday at 10PM GMT... I am looking for submissions for the following letter:

A

Here is an example:

Animal [an-uh-muhl]

–noun
1. The ring-name of wrestler Joseph Aaron "Joe" Laurinaitis, best known as half of NWA/WWF/WCW/WWE's Road Warriors / Legion of Doom. He captured many prestigious tag team titles and was famous for his fierce look (which included a mohawk and giant shoulder pads). He was also famous for the Doomsday Device, a tag team move performed with his partner Hawk (And later Heidenreich).
2. The nickname of current WWE star Dave 'Batista'.

Submitted by Pretty Young Thing via PM (Edited a little by me):

Ass [ass]

–noun
1. It is the most used world in all of wrestling. It can be candied or accompanied by tits.
2. Often used in promo's. Quote: "The Rock is gonna lay the smackdown on your candy ass".

You get the idea? Give me as many A suggestions as you can until next Wednesday. Thank you :)

THIS COMPLETELY BOMBED, SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back