The Market

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
All right, hombres...if you want to trade up with the free agency roster or amongst yourselves, do so in here. The Market will open on Saturday, 4 September 2010 at noon eastern time. The Holy One and Bender: you may each pick TWO wrestlers from the free agency list before the market opens up. Once the market opens up, you may join the others on a first-come, first-serve basis on what's left of the free agency list.

Here's the updated free agency list (when trades occur, I will update the list accordingly):

FREE AGENCY LIST
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Jillian
Primo
Skip Sheffield
Zack Ryder
Caylen Croft
Chavo Guerrero
Goldust
Curt Hawkins
Finlay
JTG
Rosa Mendes
Shad
Trent Barreta
William Regal
Eric Young
Jesse Neal
Kevin Nash
Mick Foley
Okada
Orlando Jordan
Raven
Ric Flair
Stevie Richards
Suicide
Daffney
Joey Ryan
Kenny Omega
Kenny King
Necro Butcher
Prince Nana
Daizee Haze
Sara Del Ray
Manabu Nakanishi
Yuji Nagata
Desmond Wolfe
Sarita
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Max Buck
Rob Terry
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Eli Cottonwood
Titus O'Neil
Lucky Cannon
Maryse
Charlie Haas
Joey Mercury
Erick Stevens
Magnus
Great Khali
Tyler Black
MVP
Sting
Percy Watson
Luke Gallows
Jerry Lynn
Tommy Dreamer
Vance Archer
Delirious

1. I might not be able to be on then in order to pick up people, so would it be acceptable to mail you anyone I might be interested.

2. Where's the NXT2 people?

Señor Truth;2389343 said:
1. I might not be able to be on then in order to pick up people, so would it be acceptable to mail you anyone I might be interested.

2. Where's the NXT2 people?

NXT2 People coming up.

I can't guarantee anything in regards to the free market as I won't be on at noon on Saturday. But, I'll probably be on around 2 or so, and I'll be happy to put someone on reserve for you then (if they're still available).

When making a trade from the free agency market, does one state who they would like to drop as well as who they want to aquire?

Can multiple selections be made at once or is there a waiting period between picks?

Whats the protocol for trading among other competitors?

I should be able to be here to pick people up. Also, with tag teams, do they come as a package, or do they come separate?

When making a trade from the free agency market, does one state who they would like to drop as well as who they want to aquire?

Can multiple selections be made at once or is there a waiting period between picks?

Whats the protocol for trading among other competitors?

1) Yes, exactly as you said.

2) You can select up to two people per day, no waiting times between them.

3) You can advertise whom you're willing to trade in here, but I'd advise going after other competitors' wrestlers through PM. Should you strike a deal, then both of you just need to come in here and say what you intend to do. I'll finalize the deal then.

I should be able to be here to pick people up. Also, with tag teams, do they come as a package, or do they come separate?

The tag team competitors come separately.

I want to swap Big Zeke and Sarita for Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin.

The market doesn't open until Saturday, noon eastern, mon frere (that's 5 PM your time). The Holy One's coming after MCMG now :lmao::lmao::lmao:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back