The Man, The Legend, That...Guy

If you couldn't afford the internet then I would have given you money. Cunt.

I'm always here for you, on weekends and Tuesdays.

Don't worry IC, it's only a matter of time before I engage in some political brawl. I'm carefully eyeing the drug experimentation thread, you should certainly expect a post from me in that thread pretty soon.

And Jake...my bromantic snuff-film partner. How I've missed your equally offensive conversations.

I was hoping for a series of highly informed wrestling posts upon your return.

No, not really. This'll do.

I knew you would go to that thread. I was discussing that with someone the other day, saying that would be a good thread for your return.

Don't feel bad, Smooth Sexual Chocolate Was working hard in that thread. I thought he was you Alt.

Fucking Awesome, X is back.

Wrestlezone Tournament 3 is in full gear, get your ass in there. Terry Funk is in there in round 3.

Wrestling sucks, but you must watch Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker. My opinion, best match in Mania history, bar none.

Shock, I sense a debate a-brewing.

May I remind you of the main event of WM XX? How about a great WM III match which involved a pair of great talents. plenty of better matches.

Steamboat vs. Savage lasted half as long as Taker and Michaels. HBK and Taker did everything that Steamboat and Savage did, and did it for 15 minutes longer.

Hardy vs. Hardy sucked a giant donkey dick.

Steamboat vs. Savage lasted half as long as Taker and Michaels. HBK and Taker did everything that Steamboat and Savage did, and did it for 15 minutes longer.

That's 'cos Savage and Steamboat didn't have a lunch break.

Hardy vs. Hardy sucked a giant donkey dick.

That is as maybe. However, I couldn't call it spot for spot. For a Jeff Hardy match, that is truly remarkable.

Personally, my favorite WM match has got to be Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho at WM 19. That's just a classic duel in every sense of the word, it's got everything a wrestling fan would want out of a match (minus flaming lightbulb tables that the hardcore junkies seem to think constitutes quality wrestling).

If there's a Jake quote book coming out...I'm gettin' that shit.

Thanks for all the welcome backs guys, appreciate it.

X give me a female wrestler I can put in my WoW thread in General section.

If I have one from you people are sure to check it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back