• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Let's make Uncle Jonny" feel better thread

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
It seems to me that Jonny is having a rather rough day. He's had to crack down on some discipline issues, he doesn't seem very happy, and he has a cold, which might have an impact on his upcoming weekend.

So, let's all come together, for the good of our administrator, and try to cheer him up.

For example, I have a joke for you. Why shouldn't you tell jokes while ice skating?

I always thought you as one of my friend C.M. I thought if anyone would support me on this new direction in my life, you would be the first to offer your shoulder.

I didn't know this forum was your life
You & Coco have something in common, he also said this forum was his life

Sly is clearly now a heel. Don't trust him.
While I certainly respect your opinion, I just wish to say that, with all due respect, I'm afraid you might be mistaken.

I didn't know this forum was your life
You & Coco have something in common, he also said this forum was his life
LOL!

Well, I suppose you got me there. I guess what I should have said "this new direction in my forum life".

Very astute observation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back