The legend who never was.

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
[YOUTUBE]uwyFABQX62A[/YOUTUBE]

I miss Braden.

I know The Rock is pretty good with words but I don't think even he could have countered "I'm gonna knock your brains out" for fear that if he did Braden would have quite literally knocked his brains out.

What is your favorite Braden moment? For me it has to be when he put his hands on his hips. Ah yes I remember now. Undertaker has just returned after another 27 month hiatus due to injury. He issued an open challenge. Out came DX, NWO, the corporation and every big star not in these groups for the last 20 years. Undertaker murdered them all in cold blood before they could even reach the ring with fire and lightning, and clever use of rolling his eyes backwards.

Suddenly Braden Walker's music hit. When he came out with his hands on his hips you just knew business was about to pick up. They had that 12 hour smackdown classic match which as we all know ended when Undertaker tried to sit up and Braden just shot him through the head and buried him in concrete.

Don't see matches like that any more though.

BRADENMANIA WILL LIVE FOREVER. WHEN YOUR A BRADENAHOLIC, YOUR A BRADENAHOLIC FOR LIFE. IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT I'VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA - BRADEN WALKER.

Right now that's all out of my system........<faints>.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back