• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Braden Walker Talks About WWE

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Former 7x NWA World Tag Team Champion Chris Harris better known to fans as the Wildcat SHOOTS on the WWE

He basically says WWE took his passion & spirit away from wrestling. On the Braden Walker name, he said, "The first thing I need to do is make one thing perfectly clear. My name is not Braden Walker! It's "Wildcat" Chris Harris! And one more thing. Not even some evil empire up North can take that away from me!" Harris also adds that he's not sure what he's going to do next and that he may be leaving professional wrestling. Regarding his infamous match with James Curtis in which both men were fired later in the week, Harris chokes up saying, "I think the last place for me to be right now is the ring. The last match I had, I was the most uncomfortable that I've ever been." He gets emotional during the interview, but it then turns into an angle as a heel wrestler calls him out and tells him he's a loser. Harris gets a "One More Match" chant from the fans and says he will meet the heel wrestler in the ring next month in a face off.

Maybe if he wasn't so out of shape.

I love how anytime someone like Harris gets released it's because WWE "stole their passion" or they try to spin it like they wanted their release and this was the best thing that ever happened to them?

I'm pretty sure I remember back when Harris got the boot from TNA and WWE signed him he posted on his blog how it was his dream to wrestle in the WWE and he had finally "made it" in his career.

He was out of shape, and a shadow of his former self in WWE as Braden Walker and he has no one to blame on that but himself. As for them "stealing his passion" - I'm sure Harris thought he would come into WWE and coast right to the main roster simply on his name status as a former TNA wrestler, and I'm sorry, that's just not how it works in WWE. You have to earn your spot and show that you're worth the push first. The sorry excuses for a match that he had on his ECW appearances did nothing to impress me, and certainly showed that he was not deserving of any kind of push except for the one he got out the door.

I like Chris Harris, I always liked him in TNA, but even as somewhat of a fan of his I was disappointed in his performance on the big stage of WWE and I cannot and will not try to defend him. He can blame WWE all he wants, but he is so much better than what he showed us in his few TV appearances and IMO he has no one to blame but himself!

I was never really a fan of Harris and I've never seen him as Walker. I think it's really stupid though that he says his spirit is broken. WTF! If Usain Bolt lost would he quit? If the Giants loss should Eli quit? Since Jeff Hardy hasn't won the title yet should he quit? WTF. I agree with you RSE, he was probably the happiest person when the E signed him. I think all this is just a publicity stunt. This probably was just a little plan to get some star power. He hasn't done much, and not to mention he hasnt left a mark in WWE or TNA. Wheres he gonna go now

i think its both of their faults that he was like...bad and stuff. wwe turned a wildcat into some country guy named braiden walker but he was out of shape.....if he was in shape i think he still could've done good even with the stupid walker thing, cause he was in an awesome team, AMW, and if u search chris harris vs james storm....that was crazy

I think he burnt a rickity bridge to TNA, and had his WWE bridge burnt. Indies or Olive Garden is his choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back