• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The legality of drugs

Ignorant blanket statemernt.

My post was stating that all other illegal drugs, including the two legal ones, alcohol and cigarettes should remain or be illegal. Wasn't a blanket statement, I made my post very clear.

False. It's a local anaestetic used in a clinical setting.

False. Technically inert, but when converted to morphine it's a powerful analgesic used a lot in a clinical setting.

Because I was talking about a hospital setting? No. I was talking recreational use, that was clear.

False. It's used to treat narcolepsy and ADHD.

Actually.. Your wrong. Here is why.

Amphetamines* are used to treat ADHD, im not familiar with treatment of narcolepsy.. So cannot comment, however, Meth has household cleaning chemicals in it, is very, very poisonous. I severely doubt Methamphetamine would be used to treat anything.

Again, amphetamine and Methamphetamine are two entirely branches from the same tree.

o does alcohol. YOu can use it for courage, to escape from your barren loveless life, to relax, as a feul, to forget things and as a solvent. That's more than marajuana can say.

Alcohol is very harmful to your body, its a poison. Courage? That's debatable, escape from loveless life? That's debatable. To relax? Yeah, debatable.

Marijuana is all of the things you have just said and more. It is less harmful and more productive. You never hear of a stoned driver going 120 the wrong way on the highway... Do you?

Alcohol can make you violent and if you want to forget things... Then you have real problems. Basically your one statement proves everything I said about alcohol.

Funnily enough, cancer patients probably find the chemo and pain killers more useful than the marajuana. But I'm sure that THC, which screws with receptors that regulate appetite will help cancer patients who get their GIT harmed by the chemo.

This is clearly false and where did I say that a cancer patient should stop taking pain killers and chemo to start smoking pot?

That's right, I didn't.

Marijuana helps cancer patients eat, it does not make them not eat. Look at RVD's wife. There was a blog where she thanks medicinal marijuana for improving the quality of her life.

You ever have a headache that aspirin won't cure?
No.

Then you are lucky because the rest of the 300 million Americans of this country have. You are clearly just saying that to prove your point, whether its true or not. Ironic.

I find manning up to be more efective than aspirin.

Enjoy manning up there buddy. Enjoy your shitty headache filled life.

If you were trying to correct my statements, you did a piss-poor job of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back