• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Khali Appreciation Thread (The K.A.T.)

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
The recent news that Khali may be leaving the WWE has saddened me greatly. I will miss the days where he just dominated the Undertaker into leaving WWE for a few months. I will remember the match with HBK where he put him through the announce table which gave me great joy.

This is for the supporters who steadfastly believe that he didn't need to move like Evan Bourne in the ring and do 1000 different kinds of moves. This is for those who enjoyed Khali for what he was and what he could do given the weight and height that he is.

[YOUTUBE]w2Sra-CiOYg[/YOUTUBE]

Rock on, Khali, rock on.

Khali had his upside no doubt about it.

One thing I will always remember is when he started using the Vice Grip which led to some memorable moments. The 2 I remember most are:

1) His promo when Ranjin Singh was talking and he was squeezing the basketball only for it to eventually explode under the pressure, that was awesome.

2) When he was champ and gave the Vice grip to Mysterio only to see Mysterio start bleeding from the eyes and mouth. That seriously was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in wrestling, they did a fantastic job making look like Khali was killing Mysterio on screen by putting so much pressure on his head.

He wasn't a great wrestler but definitely had his place. He was a big, strong brute of a man and that's all he needed to be.

He was one of the few who actually have had achievements that far exceed what a man of his talent should have achieved.

People really expected too much from him. He did a lot of bad such as never seeming to sell(like being stiff as hell when in the torture rack) but the guy seemed like he was hurtin' all the time. He had a good feud with HHH and their match was fine for what it was. As stated already he looked like a true monster heel at points like when he popped the basketball and when he locked in the Vice Grip on Rey.

He did this job and for how banged up his body was, he did it well.

[YOUTUBE]9WVlmRu-kHQ[/YOUTUBE]

This was my favourite khali moment i just remember thinking wow this guy is going to destroy everyone on smackdown. Seemed to go down hill after losing the whc.

He's a fellow countryman who did a good job for the WWE. So I will be always proud of what he has achieved.

Apart from that the stuff I'll remember about Khali is:

1. Him calling Cena a motherfucker in Hindi in his first feud with Cena.

2. His match against Cena.

3. The basketball promo.

I think that his first run as a monster heel on Raw was really very good.

After a two week hiatus, it is up and running again due to my hatred of a thread right here...

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=190449

I challenge you to have some guts and pick someone who is on TV every week unlike my man Khali. He can't talk, he can barely move, yada, yada, yada. He was and is about as over as 70% of the current roster can ever dream to be including about all of the midcard. I'll still watch a Khali match and I can only say that about Cena, Orton, and Mysterio. Elite company, I tell you.

I appreciate Khali for a maximum of five minutes a week. Anything more than that and the novelty begins to wear off.

Khali isn't as bad as everyone says he is, like at all. God knows he mad Sheamus and Mark Henry look awesome in recent matches.

After a two week hiatus, it is up and running again due to my hatred of a thread right here...

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=190449

I challenge you to have some guts and pick someone who is on TV every week unlike my man Khali. He can't talk, he can barely move, yada, yada, yada. He was and is about as over as 70% of the current roster can ever dream to be including about all of the midcard. I'll still watch a Khali match and I can only say that about Cena, Orton, and Mysterio. Elite company, I tell you.

I also hated that people pretended like Khali wasn't over. He got more of a reaction than anything else on the episode this clip is from. A fucking Khali chant after no one gave a shit about Henry tossing what's his nuts onto the SD roster!

[YOUTUBE]pjKrN4IZ8PY[/YOUTUBE]

This thread sickens me. May the Great Khali walk into a pit of lava tomorrow.

[YOUTUBE]purfmNK0w9U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]W_1hul-vDuc[/YOUTUBE]

Selfless wrestler that put over Cena and Beth Phoenix. Who else can claim to do that?

I appreciate Khali's great wrestling abilities. Really i do :)
He's for sure in my fav five and i expect him to be inducted into the WWE hall of fame in years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back