• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Ill Na Na Thread

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Given that so many people want to develop as posters in here (this is what I infer from the reaction to the new faction threads being closed), I've decided to let others blossom and contain my awesomeness in this one thread.

Now, hold your horses...this is not an [Official] Ask Me A Question Thread; we already have a shitload of those. Rather, this is just a thread where I will spout off (in my eyes) priceless shit and initiate conversation with people that I see in the What's Going On box at the bottom of the forums. So, if you ask me shit or try to initiate conversation without being spoken to first, I will probably tell you to fuck off. I will, however, not tell you to fuck off if you have a pic of a drunk, cheesing, and sweaty IrishCanadian25 in your sig.

All right, when shit pops into my head, or I want to talk to someone, I'll use this thread.

Still not exactly sure what this thread is for- but credit to you for the La Roux picture anyway :)

Anyone that comes in here with a heart I can't tell to fuck off, now can I? That would just be rude. I hope everything's going well for you, man, and I look forward to working on staff with you (I assume that your seat is being kept warm for you).

Both of you fuck off...put a pic of drunk, sweaty, cheesing IC in your sig and then we'll talk.

No idea how to post a sig and I don't know if I would really want to post a picture of a sweaty Ian Chamberlain. Guess I will just have to................. And thats it!

Anyone that comes in here with a heart I can't tell to fuck off, now can I? That would just be rude. I hope everything's going well for you, man, and I look forward to working on staff with you (I assume that your seat is being kept warm for you).

Everyone seems to know more about than I do? I was glad to see you get a spot though, I had mentioned your name in the past.

Everything is awesome for me right now. Sleep is still pretty fucked all over the place, but that will settle down soon enough. How are things for you, man?

Appologies for pulling a Scott Hall on our "worst of" awards show

X closed them at first because he thought they were stupid, everyone bitched and got over it, and they were reopened the next day. They have since been more or less forgotten again. This was at least a week ago

They're still there in the back of the mind. I'm still working on my post goal as are quite a few others.

What state were you in? Cherokee, North Carolina?! What the fuck happened?! They used to have a few in the DC area, but I guess they closed those fuckers down...probably because everyone kept on stealing the Big Boy outside.

I was in Ohio. It was either Cinci or Cleveland, can't quite remember. I've never really heard of them until that trip. My buddy mentioned that he heard of them when we stopped in and I haven't seen one since. This was back in 07, so 2.5 years ago.

There are Big Boy's all over Ohio. At least all over the places I've been to.

The Sitcoms Tournament, Round Four, will start soon. This will be the last round of random pairing, by the way, as matches will necessarily take place in Round Five (i.e., the regional finals).

I think I'll be getting my ears pierced this weekend.

Also, for those who have seen Paranormal Activity, don't you find it kind of outlandish that that good-looking cat wouldn't dump his chubby and plain girlfriend after she became demonically possessed to boot? She must have given some good head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back