The Hitman Series

We shy worth hair
Has anyone else played these games? Frankly i love these games. Every game fixed any game it's predecessorhad. The game had an interesting story to it and A fifth installment of the series is in the works; according to the Square Enix team and is due for release late in the fourth quarter of 2010.

The series revolves around Agent 47 (usually simply referred to as "47" or "Mr. 47"), an assassin-for-hire, whose flawless record places him in high demand among the wealthy and elite. One of the best features this game has is the music which features a mix of orchestral and electronica musical scores, composed by Jesper Kyd. One thing i loved about the game also is its replayability with the ranking system I always try to do better when i replay a level and try to achieve the Silent Assassin ranking and exploring differant ways to kill my target with as little kills possible. The game is the nearest thing to a modern day Assassin's Creed game. Hopefully there will be more features of realism added to the game just like Blood Money

So my questions to you are :
What are your thoughts on the game?
Do you think the fifth one will be worth playing?

One of my most favorite series, Hitman, especially Silent Assassin, is one of my most favorite games I've ever played. The music, the exotic locations, the realism, the atmosphere, the stealth, etc. are what made me a HUGE fan of the Hitman series.

When I played the Japan levels in Stealth Assassin, I became addicted to the games ever since and from there, the second game definitely became my favorite in the series.

As far as the next game goes, it says that it'll be released at the end of 2010 but I see another date for 2011. But you know what? We may see a clue or something on Hitman in the upcoming Kane & Lynch game. You know how they make these references in their games, you know?

One of my most favorite series, Hitman, especially Silent Assassin, is one of my most favorite games I've ever played. The music, the exotic locations, the realism, the atmosphere, the stealth, etc. are what made me a HUGE fan of the Hitman series.

When I played the Japan levels in Stealth Assassin, I became addicted to the games ever since and from there, the second game definitely became my favorite in the series.

As far as the next game goes, it says that it'll be released at the end of 2010 but I see another date for 2011. But you know what? We may see a clue or something on Hitman in the upcoming Kane & Lynch game. You know how they make these references in their games, you know?

There was supposedly supposed to be a reference in Kane and Lynch 2 where agent 47 would make eye contact with Lynch but they decided to stop the plans for that.

Im also a pretty big fan of the Hitman series, the thing about the game is, it is something unique and different it offers a good amount of realism and i truly love how complex a simple kill can become when trying to achieve silent assassin rank. I didn't know about a fifth game so something to be excited about.

My thoughts on the Hit man games are they are very well made like Hit man silent assassin and Hit man Blood money (My favourite in my option). I am with 'THA Wolfpack' as I like how kills can be so complex just for a bit of food poisoning one person to where you get a whole room by just one drop off liquid.

I think the fifth one will be worth playing simple because it will be updated than the previous games and the contracts Agent 47 gets which is always exiting when you stealth kill someone so I will be getting the fifth one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back