• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hart Dynasty are being wasted

bigp523

Dark Match Winner
I was just wondering If anyone else feels like the Hart Dynasty are just wasting away on the smackdown roster?

it seemed like they were going to get a good little rub form DX, but that failed quickly. I cant think of the last time I actually saw them on TV. They are all talented individuals and would benefit greatly from the Bret-vince storyline. Instead of Cena making the save, wouldnt it have made sense if DH Smith and Tyson Kidd made the save?

Just trying to see if anyone feels the same?

I was just wondering If anyone else feels like the Hart Dynasty are just wasting away on the smackdown roster?

it seemed like they were going to get a good little rub form DX, but that failed quickly. I cant think of the last time I actually saw them on TV. They are all talented individuals and would benefit greatly from the Bret-vince storyline. Instead of Cena making the save, wouldnt it have made sense if DH Smith and Tyson Kidd made the save?

Partly agree partly disagree. Yes they are being wasted. However realistically them vs Jeri-show or DX I think would have been a bad decision. Next monday is a big night for tag team wrestling in the WWE. WWE needs to have The Straight Edge Society win the match. In my opinion the Super Tag Teams are a mistake. As far as Cena making the save he had to because of Batista. Now I would have prefered seeing someone else make the save for Vince like a CM Punk or something but they went with Batista meaning Hart Dynasty would have been a weak answer.

I think the Dynasty could be used better, but Cena making the save last week made some sense. It sets up a possible Cena / Batista match at Mania. Now if the next time Bret shows up to deal with Vince without the Dynasty as backup then yes , they are being wasted big time! Helping Bret would give them a face or at least tweener rub that will help set them up to go against the Straight Edge Society belt run that seems to possibly be in the works. I agree that the tag belts need to be used to elevate midcard talent rather then being held by power teams from top card players. The recent run of the belt by the top players does however add a level of importance to the belts so Jerishow and DX holding the belts did serve some purpose with the belts. I hope the WWE doesn't drop the ball with the Dynasty as they are in the perfect position to benefit from the Hart / Vince angle. Also with a Hart Family DVD in the works it would be stupid for the WWE to not use the Dynasty to help make more people aware of what the Dynasty stands for.

Cena had to make the save cause no one in the Hart Dynasty are established enough to face Batista. I honestly think that is setting up Batista and Cena at Mania. Anyways, Bret is still under contract with the WWE and possibly, cause we still have time till Mania and further on, He will go to Smackdown or THD will come to RAW and we will see them unite or THD do something to the McMahons.

They clearly want to keep the Hart Dynasty heel. I imagine the reason for this is that they are aware that neither of the male wrestlers have any discernible personality, and they want to keep them heel as it is the only way that they will ever get them over. By putting them with Bret, there's a guarantee that they will turn face and as a result lose the momentum that they have. Nobody would really buy them beating DX right now, and for all everyone says about elevation, it doesn't work like that. Sheamus is perceived as being out of his depth, and the same would apply to them.

It would be far more beneficial to them, and the tag division as a whole if the title was won by the Straight Edges or MizShow, and then dropped to Cryme Tyme who feud with the Harts. That way the title has been elevated, but dropped through middle men to people that have long term futures in the division.

Oh easily yea they are being wasted....one week I remember Tyson Kidd cutting a promo on DX, and I almost marked out because I thought we were going to get a THD vs DX feud, but WWE decided to go in a different direction sadly. From what I see of them in FCW, they were great and had personality as well. As for in the ring just watch Tyson Kidd vs Kaval in FCW, you won't be disappointed. The facts are, at least from what I seen, is that FCW is alot more relaxed and easy going but when workers come up to WWE they are so limited to what they do, that they almost don't know what to do.

I was thinking the EXACT samething!! Hart Dynasty is being wasted.

But in reality the only Hart that has enough charisma and is not even on WWE and is a real life douche. Yeah I am talking about Teddy Hart, so far the next generation Hart foundation needs someone with a lot of charisma and can be a mouth piece. But there still young so give them time. However BRET should be doing an angle with them to come to RAW or something....

To me The Legacy vs The Dynasty would have been money! But they need another member and so Far that leaves out Teddy. I really wish he checked his attitude at the door.

I don't think they're being wasted. I know this, because I've been watching Smackdown, and haven't missed any of them, except Natalya.

If they were worth seeing with titles, I'd wonder why they haven't been on, and why they don't have a championship run yet, but it never crossed my mind. They're both pretty good, but until they grow a personality of some sort, there's really no reason to worry about them.

I'd take a shot at saying Tyson would be in the MiTB match this year. He's got the athleticism and moveset to have a good showing, but that means DH gets pushed to the back burner. Again.

I don't think they're being wasted. I know this, because I've been watching Smackdown, and haven't missed any of them, except Natalya.

If they were worth seeing with titles, I'd wonder why they haven't been on, and why they don't have a championship run yet, but it never crossed my mind. They're both pretty good, but until they grow a personality of some sort, there's really no reason to worry about them.

I'd take a shot at saying Tyson would be in the MiTB match this year. He's got the athleticism and moveset to have a good showing, but that means DH gets pushed to the back burner. Again.

Maybe not being wasted but they could be doing a lot more then they are. I feel they could be such a strong tag team and could lead tag team wrestling if given the chance.

They are fun to watch and have very good matches.

Wouldn't it draw more heat if it wasn't Batista who help vince pummeled Bret? What if it was the hart dynasty instead! I thought it would be a good feud! Because each and every week on smackdown, Tyson kid is always saying that phrase "we are better than the best period" and yeah and they are being underused, once again, due to politics, they've should've won the unified tag team championship, but they didn't! Why didn't the smackdown writers put Tyson kid in a elimination chambers qualifying match?

I never thought Smith had much potential because I've never heard him on the mic (though I don't watch SD much) and his in-ring skills are very generic and bland. Kidd on the other hand is fantastic in the ring and I think he can fit into a lot of gimmicks and characters, both heel and face.

I really don't see talent in any of them but having them involved in the Bret storyline makes so much sense that it's stupid to keep them completely separate from it. Natalya is a talented Diva yet she does nothing. Very sad to see her just stand there. The guys are generic but could work as part of a bigger storyline as members of a bigger team or if the team actually did something with a lot of other teams.

THD for me is a wasted.Where are they i havent seen them in year yet again i hardly watch SD now.Well when WWE introduce THD i was like well yeah this team is going to be the future in the WWE,But now im like WTF they are Harts but they dont look or wrestle the same way as owen,bret,bulldog.The only member of THD that i actually like to see get a title run is nattaly.This Chick is hot but she dam well can wrestle.

I agree they are being wasted. I think the ENTIRE TAG DIVISION is being wasted.

Tag teams are basically non existent today. Sure, every now and again the WWE will throw a couple of superstars together and have them pointlessly carry the belts around. But does that build a great tag division? No, not at all. DX had the belts. THEY ARE NOT A TAG TEAM! This DX reunion stuff is getting tired. They were NEVER a tag team, they were a faction. Show and Jericho was stupid too (same goes for Show and Miz). I really wish they would stop throwing two superstars together.

It's not like they don't have tag teams. They have Cryme Tyme, Legacy, The Hart Dynasty, Carlito/Primo, and Caylen Croft/Trent Barreta. There are plenty of other tag teams that make sense. Bring Hawkins and Ryder back together. Put Helms and Hardy in a tag team, they have a well known friendship (would be much better than this Hardy and Khali crap, another mis matched tag team). Add another guy to CM Punks "flock" who can tag with Luke Gallows (Gallows tagging with Punk is stupid. Punk is a main event guy, shouldn't be in the tag division). That is a possible 8!!!! Tag Teams right there.

There is NOTHING wrong with being a star in the tag division. Plenty of guys have made careers as JUST a tag team, and there is nothing wrong with that. Putting two mega stars together to carry those belts around because A. the two stars have nothing better to do and B. the belts need owners, is just stupid.

The Hart Foundation is def being wasted. They are young fast strong incredible superstars and each of them has a unique background. Kidd is Bret's protege and final pupil of the Hart Dungeon, Natalya is Niedhart's daughter, and David is Bulldog's boy. They are technical masters and would raise all kinds of hell on SmackDown. Have them take on Punk's SES and build them up. Punk says his way of life is the best so have his society face the Hart Dynasty in a battle for greatness or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back