The Hardcore title

Radical Canadian Goose

Getting Noticed By Management
Back in the Attitude era, I enjoyed the Hardcore title and the 24/7 rule. I loved watching multiple title changes a night, and even though I never considered this a legit title, I thought it was great filler. Now with the MITB briefcase really being sold hard by WWE (I mean it just had its own PPV), I started wondering more about the hardcore title for some weird reason. So I've proposed to scenarios...Tell me what you guys think.

1) Make the MITB briefcase have a 24/7 rule. Yes, I know it would demean the matches, but it would be great to see Santino attack MIZ mid interview and pin him for the briefcase, or the enforce the rule that the wrestler can cash in at anytime, ex. Sheamus is getting ready to leave the arena, hops in his car and starts to pull away as he is hit by another car. The Miz jumps out of the other car pulls Sheamus out of his, and 1,2,3...new champ

2) This is the reason I put this in WWE vs TNA, moderators sorry if I posted in the wrong section... I say TNA adopt the Hardcore 24/7 rule and utilize the unused wrestlers like Shark Boy,Orlando Jordan, Kiyoshi or even have Eric Young hold the title...I personally say have Daniels come back as Curry Boy and hold the title but thats just me

What do you guys think? lemme know

They already use the rule that the wrestler can cash it in at anytime although I find it hard to believe your scenario will actually happen. Things are fine with the way they are.

Your post is misleading too. I thought you were going to talk about WWE bringing back the hardcore title.

I think it work work well if it was for The Champion can cash in at anytime wouldn't wanna see it happen like that often though; but not the other way around with the Santino scenario.

It would de-value the briefcase IMO...the briefcase is something that gets you this close to the world title..and having that on the briefcase...wud make it fun, but not in ag ood way..

A version of the Hardcore title 24/7 rule in TNA would work- although it would get criticised as something else TNA are stealing from the WWE's past, but it would get less well-known guys some TV time, which would build their characters and only help TNA in build new stars in the long run

Plus, its really entertaining TV IMO, I loved the 24/7 Hardcore title in WWE

thinking about this brought me back to when the wwf had that 20 man match with 60 minutes and who ever had the title at the end of the match would be champ but not neccisarely for too long. it didnt make sense to me with the match because any one of those 20 guys could have gone after it anytime with the 24/7 rule =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back