**Application for Shanti07**

Wrestlers Name: Paige
Wrestlers Nickname: "The H.B.I.C"
Height: 5'8
Weight: 160
Hometown: Spokane,WA
Billed From: Chicago,IL
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black hair with red streaks. Go past sholders and stops at the middle of the back
-----------Eye color: Dark Brown
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Red and Black shorts to go along with a Red and Black top.
-----------Backstage Attire: A pair of apple bottom jeans with a black tank top. Very simple and Casual
-----------Physical Features: Well toned body. Her abs are well defined and she has a little bit of muscle mass.
-----------Tattoos: A tattoo of her name in chinese writing in the lower part of her back.
-----------Piercings: She onlya tongue ring.
Gimmick: A first class grade A Bitch. She will do whatever it takes to get to the top, even if it means doublecrossing her friends.
Strength/Weakness:
----Strengths : Very convincing, Selfish, Manipulating
----Weakness: Her Don't give a damn attitude, tempermental, unlikeable
Alignment:Heel
Trained By:Lance Storm
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
16.jpg

Brief History: Paige is one of the most ruthless, coniving, manipulative females to ever step into the squared Circle. She was trained by Storm. After spending two years at Lance Storm's wrestling school, she was called to do some shows with ROH, SHIMMERS, and OVW.
Title History: SHIMMERS Women's Champion
OVW Women's Champion
Entrance Music: "Sweet Sacrifice" by Evanescence
Entrance description:

It's true, we're all a little insane.
But it's so clear,
Now that I'm unchained.

Fear is only in our minds,
Taking over all the time.
Fear is only in our minds but it's taking over all the time.

*A spotlight is shown on Paige as she makes her way down the ring to a an arena full of Boo's. She Ignores the fans and Begins her strut down the Isle.*

You poor sweet innocent thing.
Dry your eyes and testify.
You know you live to break me. Don't deny.
Sweet sacrifice

*Taunting the crowd while walking to the ring,She slowly walks up the steps and enters into the ring. She slowly steps in between the ropes as she were telling on the men that they wish they could have a woman like her. Once she is in the ring, she immdiatley steps onto the top and throws her hands in the air.*

Finishers:
---- Lights Out (Edgecution)

15 Most used moves:Leg Drop off the Top rope
Standing Moonsault
rear naked choke.
front dropkick.
Enzigierry
reverse DDT
Piledriver
high angle backsuplex.
Military Press
Overdrive
Sidewalk slam
Chops to the chest
Modified Neckbreaker
Clothesline

Sample RP:

*The Camera opens with Leon Kensworth and Paige standing backstage outside of Paige's lockerroom*

Leon: Ladies and Gentleman I'm standing here with a Diva....

*Paige interrupts Leon*

Paige: Whoa whoa wait a minute....What did you just call me?

*Leons looks at her a bit confused*

Leon: Umm.....I called you a Diva?

Paige: That's what I thought you called me. Let's get something strait LEON. From now on when you introduce me, you will no longer use the term diva. You will use the term Female Wrestler, Got that? Now...Start over.

*Leon looks at Paige a bit confused but at the intimidating at the same time. Looks stares back into the camera and clears his throat*

Leon: Ladies and Gentleman, I'm standing here with the WZCW's new Female Wrestler, "The H.B.I.C." Paige!!

*Paige slowly nods her head up and down*

Paige: Now that's more like it....

Leon: Well Paige Welcome to WZCW. Now, it seems that you call yourself the H.B.I.C. What exactly do those for letters stand for?

Paige: Those letters stand for Head Bitch In Charge. Four words with only one meaning Leon. The very best. See I'm not like all those other bimbos in the buisness who pay to look good, while some of us *looks down at her body* are just born that way. I'm a Female Wrestler! Wrestling is my job and you better bet your ass that I'm damn good at what I do. I will do whatever it takes to get on top and if some little skank decides that she wants to get in my way, she is only going to find out 1 thing when it's all said and done. I'm the creame of the crop and she just the sticky stuff at the bottom of barrell. Now if you excuse me...I have a little bit of recruiting to do because every strong man needs a woman like me to lead them on to greatness.

*Paige puts on her shades, turns around, and walks off while Leon continues to be memorize by the woman that just graced his presence.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back