The Guest Host/Star Concept Has Truly Jumped The Shark

I think the concept jumped the shark long ago. To the point that it was no longer viable as a weekly concept.

Guys guys come on don't worry. It's all part of the plan, don't you see? It's the first step for setting up one hell of a main event at Wrestlemania next year.

Grumpy Cat vs Keyboard Cat w/ Special Guest Referee: OMG Cat

ONCE IN A LIFETIME.

Grumpy Cat may quite possibly be my favorite guest host ever, probably because she didn't take up much air time at all and was completely silent so she couldn't annoy me. OK the Miz segments were dumb but they were really short and all the cat did was quietly sit there not giving a crap about the weird person talking to her. (Although she looked like she wanted to get the hell out of there when Rowen came in, hard to blame her)

Best guest host ever! :p

I hate the whole "Guest Host" concept- it's just about bearable now as it's not every week but it's just pointless and makes the WWE look pathetic and desperate for any mainstream publicity- "look at us...we've cool and have famous people on our show!" It's sad.

I was embarassed to be a wrestling fan when I first heard that a cat with a funny face was going to host RAW, but in the end it wasn't that bad and didn't take up much time, so I'm not that bothered about it. It's still stupid though, what's next?

The "Fuck her right in the pussy" guy?

This was a dumb idea, but I thought the Miz did a good job at making it amusingly dumb. Admittedly him pitching a movie idea to a cat is too stupid to be believable, but once again, I was amused.

Honestly, Larry the Cable guy being the next guest host concerns me more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back