The Greatest Thing EVER Written by a WZ Staff Member

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Seriously, this is satirical genius. I hope Kevin Nash reads this and his hair turns...grayer...

HAVE DINNER WITH STEVE ANDERSON "THE BIG WRITER" PWI WOW ECW

Be the winning bidder and you get to have dinner at a Twin Cities south metro Chinese Buffet with one of the least charismatic icons of professional wrestling “journalism” Steve Anderson from WrestleZone.com. He has appeared in the 2004 WWE Hall of Fame DVD (don’t blink) and the 1999 SummerSlam DVD (press conference with Jesse Ventura…REALLY don’t blink).

At 6' 2" with little muscle mass and the looks of a Scandinavian terrorist, Steve Anderson has the wit of an immature adolescent with fart and poop jokes aplenty. He is a blowhard who thinks he has intelligent opinions on everything from sports to feminism to politics, and backs up all of his claims with sad humor and what he thinks is wisdom! Is it unusual for a man who has achieved stardom in the world of professional wrestling journalism to read Cracked and Mad magazines on a daily basis and take the lead in philosophical conversation at dinner? It's no wonder that Steve Anderson, better know to his fans as “that guy who wrote the two books with Bobby Heenan,” is one of the least known personalities in the wrestling business and has established himself not only in the realm of wrestling writing, but in his own mind as well.

By being the highest bidder on this auction you will get:

- An 8 hour visit from Steve Anderson himself from around 4:00 pm to 12:00 am (seriously, he has the time)

- Have a full Chinese buffet dinner with Steve Anderson (beverage and tip not included)

- Sit around in his garage and enjoy the ambience while listening to Steve Anderson blather on about how great the “WOW Magazine era” was and how cool it was to go to WrestleMania XX.

- Smoke one Swisher Sweet with Steve Anderson (not included in the purchase price)

- You will have a picture taken with Steve Anderson who will hold the camera (provided by you) and maybe get around to emailing it to you

I figure $23 should be a good price. Don’t you?

I loved this as well. I gotta say, between Steve Anderson and Mark Madden, Disco's gonna have to up his game if he wants to keep claiming to be the best columnist on Wrestlezone.

Steve Anderson is a funny guy, and the fact that he gives his opinions without being overly critical or too full of himself is something I greatly admire. He really is quite funny, and the fact that he has a new article up every other day is just great.

This piece on Kevin Nash is hilarious. Anderson really tore that story to pieces, and not just Kevin Nash, the whole pompousness of the ad. Who would really pay $2300 to have dinner with Kevin Nash?

Lol Thats awesome. I wanna pay $2400 to eat with Mr Anderson just because of that aritcle. Thats golden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back