The Great Khali ( Smackdown not using Superstars )

H

Hamed

Hi

to be honest i think Smackdown is the worst brand in WWE i feel there are no good storylines no good rivalries no Main Eventers, now that Benoit is Back and Kane is on Smackdown i hope things get better but the problem is that Smackdown has 2 monsters Undertaker and Great Khali and they rarley use them, now that Kane is there I would love to see Kane vs Khali ( what do u all think ?? ) also MVP when i saw him i thought he will be a Bad @$$ but he turned to be a goofy character ( power ranger ) and he is a pu**y thats bad smackdown really neeeds Superstars they should not waste them, and they have enough Cruiser Weights so what is the point of bringing more like jimmy wang yang ? and what is the point of having the Cruiser Weight while the champ has rivalry with Matt hardy ( non cruiserweight ) and the title didnt change hands for MONTHS !!!

Smackdown should really shake things up cause i think ECW which is only 45 minutes is better than Smackdown way to much.

What Do u think ??

Hamed said:
the title didnt change hands for MONTHS !!!

I agree that the cruiserweight division should be used better but must admit that it sucks that fans these days are conditioned to expect belts to passed around non stop in order to be worth having. I know that when the same two people or teams face each other non stop it's repetetive and gets boring, but if the title were to keep changing hands between the same two competitors, that would also merit complaints.

Like I said in another thread, I remember when winning a title was a rarity and when title reigns could often last awhile. Now every time there's a new tag team people wonder when they'll break up and feud. Now a lot of the same fans that beg for someone to win a title are instantly bored once they do and want someone else to do it. Now we have guys winning titles within a couple of years, then another, then another. Now the second someone debuts people wonder when they'll be top dog in the whole company.

Where has patience gone?

As for Khali vs. Kane? The feud itself might be decent, but actual big man vs. big man matches oftenaren't that great. Then again people like me (and possibly you) take a match for what it is while not expecting it to be a masterpiece.

Yeah i agree that Cruiser Weight division is not that good but at least they should use the title for some matches, and it takes like forever to lose a title I mean some matches the way a Superstar retains his title is so old and bad people got sick of it like for example this Friday its Booker vs Batista we all know that Booker wont lose the title but i bet ya that the way he will retain his title will be same as always ( Sharmel causing DQ or Finlay attacking ) we are sick of it !!

and about big man vs big man sorry but i disagree with u bro im a big fan of those matches i like to see 2 huge men fighting in a match

Hamed said:
for example this Friday its Booker vs Batista we all know that Booker wont lose the title but i bet ya that the way he will retain his title will be same as always ( Sharmel causing DQ or Finlay attacking ) we are sick of it !!

That goes beyond just titles though, and especially beyond Smackdown. That has to do with the fact that we're watching a company that produces 154 new programs every week now (plus ppvs) with no repeats. No scripted American primetime television show does that without either becoming repetetive or going off the air before it can. WWE can certainly mix things up a lot more than they do, but even then we'd eventually see repetition in other areas. After being around non stop for so long, repetetiveness is unfortunately something that is to be expected, although I myself don't watch as much as I used to with that being one of the reasons.

to be honest i think Smackdown is the worst brand in WWE

I really believe your wrong on this one... Smackdown is just as good as Raw and ECW (If not better then ECW).. Unlike Raw, SD! actually has good matches during the whole show.. The storylines are a little out of wack, but thats why we got RAW... Vince already has said he had two brands for the reasons of:

Raw - Being for mostly entertainment and bigger stars.
SD! - Mostly for wrestling, with younger stars to shine.

no Main Eventers

Are you serious? So your saying Benoit, Regal, Undertaker, Batista (sad to say), King Boookaaa, Kane arent Main Eventers? And the list of potentiol Main Eventers - Kennedy, Finlay, Lashley and all the new talent? They have a lot of great wrestlers who could be Main Eventers.

the problem is that Smackdown has 2 monsters Undertaker and Great Khali and they rarley use them

Undertaker has a contract which basically states, when he wrestles, who he wrestles, and how much he wrestles. As for Khali.. Firstly he's injured. And other then can you really blame them? This guy was the worste wrestler I think I have ever seen.. He couldnt sell a beating, he couldnt even sell one of his moves.. The guy needs a lot of help if he wants to keep his job in the WWE.

also MVP when i saw him i thought he will be a Bad @$$ but he turned to be a goofy character ( power ranger ) and he is a pu**y

We have only seen him wrestle once in the WWE.. How can you judge a guy after fighting a Jobber? Your judging him because of his in ring attire? Thats really a good way to judge someone.. I have seen a match of his in an Indy Promotion and the dude is a great wrestler.. Just give him a worthy opponent, and he'll prove himself.

and they have enough Cruiser Weights so what is the point of bringing more like jimmy wang yang

The reason for that being, they needed someone to actually compete in the Cruiserweight Division.. London and Kendrick are occupyed in the Tag Div.. So basically they have Wang, Helms, Scotty, Funaki, Noble, Rey and Chavo (who I doubt will compete in the CW Div).. As you can see its pretty lack luster..

and what is the point of having the Cruiser Weight while the champ has rivalry with Matt hardy ( non cruiserweight ) and the title didnt change hands for MONTHS !!!

For one, Im glad to see a title not change hands like 3 times in 3 months.. But the fued was a great fued.. And since when does a Champion always have to be in a Title fued? I would have much rather watched Hardy vs Helms rather then Helms vs Funaki or something along the lines of that.

Not that internet reports are always accurate but a few months ago one stated that WWE's plan was to be like MLB with Raw being the majors, Smackdown being AAA (even though it involves Raw caliber guys) ECW be like AA and the developmental as the lowest. All three shows have top level talent but as far as the overall product is concerned that does seem to be how WWE actually sees things. For a long time people have said how Smackdown seems to be second rate (despite having a lot of quality things.) So really, even though Smackdown is portrayed on television as Raw's equal, we know that WWE doesn't apparently fully see it as such. However, it still has it's positives.

Firstly Smackdown has a lots of good wrestling,few promo's,
good commentary,with comedy thrown in for good measure,

Smackdown may have some bad storylines\rivalries but so does Raw and Ecw.

SD dose have Main Eventers in King Booker,Batista,Rey Mysterio,The Undertaker,and possibly Kane, and Chris Benoit.

The Undertaker is rarely on Smackdown because he is a part-time wrestler these days.

The Great Khali is injured that is why he is not on Smackdwn right now.

MVP is not meant to be a power ranger even though the fans keep chanting power ranger at him.

Smackdown dose use their stars properly e.g. Raw's Tag team division has 7 tag teams right now but awhile back smackdown had 3 Tag teams
but Smackdown used their 3 teams 10 times better than Raw uses theirs.

Not to mention Smackdown's matches are more often than not longer than Raw's matches which is good because it gives their superstars
a chance to shine.

Smackdown does have many Cruiserweights even with Super Crazy now on Raw, Kid Kash getting released, and Psicosis possibly getting released.
which leaves: Brian Kendrick, Daivari, Gregory Helms, Funaki, Jamie Noble, Jimmy Wang Yang, Mike "The Miz" Mizanin, Paul London, Chavo Guerrero,
and Scotty 2 Hotty.

PauLwaLL said:
Raw - Being for mostly entertainment and bigger stars.
SD! - Mostly for wrestling, with younger stars to shine.

yeah every body knows that smackdown is called the land of opportunity and youngsters << which there are many of them which makes the show boring it takes time for the youngsters to shine my friend and during that period people get kinda bored

PauLwaLL said:
Are you serious? So your saying Benoit, Regal, Undertaker, Batista (sad to say), King Boookaaa, Kane arent Main Eventers? And the list of potentiol Main Eventers - Kennedy, Finlay, Lashley and all the new talent? They have a lot of great wrestlers who could be Main Eventers.

i didnt say they dont have MAIN EVENTERS AT ALL what i said is Benoit just came back and kane just joined smackdown which they are 2 main eventers

the other main eventers NOW are Batista, Booker, Taker (which rarley appears)

Lashly & kennedy ( Future Main Eventers ) not Current
yeah they are good but still they are not good as Batista and Booker and Taker

and Regal and Finlay
u call these 2 main eventers ? Regal ( losing streak + kinda got old ) finlay so old that i can barley see his face how will he be Future main eventer ?? he may be DEAD in the future but not a main eventer !!!

comparing to Raw, Raw has much more main eventers & ECW have better matches than Smackdown
PauLwaLL said:
Undertaker has a contract which basically states, when he wrestles, who he wrestles, and how much he wrestles. As for Khali.. Firstly he's injured. And other then can you really blame them? This guy was the worste wrestler I think I have ever seen.. He couldnt sell a beating, he couldnt even sell one of his moves.. The guy needs a lot of help if he wants to keep his job in the WWE.

Yeah i know about takers contract ( which by the way is bad ) i mean come on the guy has been taking soo many time offs so i guess he is more than 100% now so why taking more time offs while smackdown has lack of superstars? and khali may not be that good in selling but being a giant and dominating superstars thats what its all about and down the road he will improve

PauLwaLL said:
We have only seen him wrestle once in the WWE.. How can you judge a guy after fighting a Jobber? Your judging him because of his in ring attire? Thats really a good way to judge someone.. I have seen a match of his in an Indy Promotion and the dude is a great wrestler.. Just give him a worthy opponent, and he'll prove himself.

oh yeah then what was with the segment where Kane beat his @$$ in a match and he ran away ( so tough eeh ) and by the way im not judging him because of his attire !! Kurt Angle used to wear a wig which was kinda stupid but that doesnt make him a bad wrestler !! all im saying is that when i saw him i thought he will be used like those wrestlers ( miz, Umaga, Cm Punk ) like Undefeated streak but all they did is gave him a jobber and made him run away ( yeah its early to judge but all im saying he wasnt used properly in his Debut ( i mean for god sake the miz was used better :blink: ) )

PauLwaLL said:
The reason for that being, they needed someone to actually compete in the Cruiserweight Division.. London and Kendrick are occupyed in the Tag Div.. So basically they have Wang, Helms, Scotty, Funaki, Noble, Rey and Chavo (who I doubt will compete in the CW Div).. As you can see its pretty lack luster..

well the last time the title was online was long time ago and before that it was even more time, the belt looks like part of gregory helms's attire it is rarley being defended Wang, Helms, Scotty, Funaki, Noble, Rey, Kash, Chavo, London & Kendrick 10 Cruiser Weights !!! isnt that TOO MUCH i mean all they need is 6 thats the maximum number of superstars in one match not 10 its like more than Quarter of the roster are Cruiser Weights ( by the way Cruiser Weights may not be soo many fans favorite matches )

PauLwaLL said:
For one, Im glad to see a title not change hands like 3 times in 3 months.. But the fued was a great fued.. And since when does a Champion always have to be in a Title fued? I would have much rather watched Hardy vs Helms rather then Helms vs Funaki or something along the lines of that.

man i dont know how u r reading this article *_* did i say the champion should always be in a title fued ??? i meant Gregory helms defends his title once every month or 2 so it is boring to see him wear it and not defend it and have rivalries without defending the title, i didnt say the title SHOULD be online when ever a champ has a rivalry ( well if u think for a while all champions have title feuds, Booker with batista and lashly and finlay, london kendrik with K.C and Idol James, Benoit just got back & won the title and may be in a feud sooner or later, Cena was with Edge right now he has a champion of champions going on, Jeff Hardy IC Champ has Feud with Nitro, Spirit Squad Tag Champs and highlanders and maybe cryme time now, Womens championship Lita and Mickie, ECW Big Show & RVD )

see my friend all of that titles are in a feud EXCEPT Cruiser Weight
and no body wants to see funaki in action too but it will be nice if the feud of matt and gregory was for the title ( years ago matt was the Cruiser Weight champ ) why not this time or it will be nice to see Gregory Feuding with chavo for title after finishing with rey.
and yeah its nice to see a title stay with an individual for 3 months but not 6 -10 months !!!

After saying all of this, it doesnt mean that i hate Smackdown NO!! i like Smackdown i like all brands thats why I care and all i want is that Smackdown gets better !!

which there are many of them which makes the show boring it takes time for the youngsters to shine my friend and during that period people get kinda bored

So your saying actual wrestling matches bore you? Your saying great up and comers like Lashley and Kennedy bore you? I believe those two are in the top 10 in the whole WWE... Its actually better to see younger stars in different fueds, then seeing the same people fued with the same people over and over again.

i didnt say they dont have MAIN EVENTERS AT ALL what i said is Benoit just came back and kane just joined smackdown which they are 2 main eventers

Your exact words were :
no Main Eventers
So your basically made it seem like you said non at all..

the other main eventers NOW are Batista, Booker, Taker (which rarley appears)

yeah they are good but still they are not good as Batista and Booker and Taker

Right there you basically said everything I said and just switched the words around..

Are you saying that Lashley isnt a better wrestler then Batista? Or Kennedy isnt a better wrestler then Batista? I dont kno what you have been watching, but Batista has been messing up everything, is boring to watch, and very very dull...

and Regal and Finlay
u call these 2 main eventers ? Regal ( losing streak + kinda got old ) finlay so old that i can barley see his face how will he be Future main eventer ?? he may be DEAD in the future but not a main eventer !!!

Finlay was recently in the Main Event of No Mercy if you didnt notice, and also has been fueding with all the top guys.. So Yeah, I'd say Finlay is a Main Eventer.. As for Regal.. He is the most misused superstar ever in the WWE.. Besides I never said anything about Regal.. Hes a good U.S. Title Competitor IMO.. Great wrestler etc.

oh yeah then what was with the segment where Kane beat his @$$ in a match and he ran away

You do kno wrestling is scripted? He was told to "run away" and he was just doing his job.. You cant blame him for that..

man i dont know how u r reading this article *_* did i say the champion should always be in a title fued ??

You basically did..

see my friend all of that titles are in a feud EXCEPT Cruiser Weight

Kennedy vs Undertaker, Champions vs Champions isnt really a title fued either.. There has been a lot of non title fueds latly..

and yeah its nice to see a title stay with an individual for 3 months but not 6 -10 months !!!

Why isnt that "nice".. JBL held the title for 10 or 11 months? And noone complained about.. Like I said, there bringing prestigue back to the title, and the title fueds.

First of all me saying No main eventers doesnt mean that there really is no main eventers i meant by that there are no much main eventers ( NO MAIN EVENTERS = like a summary i didnt want to get into details my friend but it seems i have to get into ALL details to make u understand which my friend that is not my problem )

since when u refer Youngsters to Lashly and Kennedy ??

Youngsters = Kendrick, London, K.C, Idol James, Jimmy Wang Yang, MVP

Lashly and kennedy are not refered to youngsters

read what i said

and please everybody knows about them already so they are not refered to youngsters they are not that new they won US titles and competed for World titles how can they be youngsters ?? Man its not my problem if u cant understand properly !!

and i didnt switch anything arround why would I ??

every body knows Batista, Booker, Taker are main eventers its not a new thing my friend ( hell even my small nephew knows that !! ) and every body knows lashly and kennedy are future main eventers its not a thing u discovered !!

man be realistic Batista is in this Business WAY before Lashley so he is more Experienced yeah they are both power houses but Batista is a former World champion if u r a fan of lashly and u hate batista thats not the case here, everybody knows that batista is more experienced than lashly which made batista the no 1 contender, yeah u look like u like lashly more than batista but that doesnt mean lashly is better !! i like HBK more than Batista but that doesnt mean HBK is stronger than him !! see ur not talking logically ur just supporting who u like !! yes lashly is great i like him too but he still has some roads to go through.

well i think finlay had a match or 2 in the main event spot but i dont think WWE is going to rely on him cause he is old.

my friend i know it is scripted !! he wont run away just like that and im not blaming him READ WHAT I WROTE AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHO IM BLAMING HERE : ( yeah its early to judge but all im saying he wasnt used properly in his Debut ) he wasnt USED PROPERLY that means SMACKDOWN didnt use him properly UNDERSTOOD.

well like i said titles are not for feuds but I PERSONALLY LIKE THE TITLES TO BE ONLINE is there any problem here to say how i like to see a match ?? every body has a point of view dont they ?? u dont like it good for u !! i like it good for me !! we r not the same !! so why r u making this a BIG DEAL i like to see the match that way u cant make me like to see a match ur way and i cant make u see a match my way everybody has his own way and everybody can say his opinion NO BIG DEAL !! :blink:

well if u like to see a title with the same individual for months and years thats the way u like but i PERSONALLY dont like that way yeah it is important to keep the title for couple of months but the way i like it is not more than 3-4 months u may like 1 year but i dont ITS THE WAY U LIKE IT but i dont
PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS !! some may agree with u some may dont NO BIG DEAL !!

and to be honest bringing back prestigue to the titles by DQ is not a good way ( King BOOKER )

First off, my friend, stop saying its your opinion.. I know this. Its called a "debate" my friend.

First of all me saying No main eventers doesnt mean that there really is no main eventers i meant by that there are no much main eventers ( NO MAIN EVENTERS = like a summary i didnt want to get into details my friend but it seems i have to get into ALL details to make u understand which my friend that is not my problem )

Its not my problem either that you ment one thing one time and something different the other.. You clearly said "No Main Eventer" which any person would believe you said non at all...

since when u refer Youngsters to Lashly and Kennedy ??

Um, since they have both have been in the WWE for only a year or less? Youngsters to the WWE... Not in age.. Besides Lashley is in his 20's.. Not sure about Kennedy, I think hes like 30.. So there still young.. But even more young to the WWE.

Man its not my problem if u cant understand properly !!

I cant understand you properly? I understand everything you have said.. Its not my fault that everytime I prove you wrong you change what you originally said "my friend"

every body knows Batista, Booker, Taker are main eventers its not a new thing my friend ( hell even my small nephew knows that !! ) and every body knows lashly and kennedy are future main eventers its not a thing u discovered !!

And your talking about me not understanding? You just made something up right there? I named Main Eventers.. Once again you said there werent any..

batista is more experienced than lashly which made batista the no 1 contender, yeah u look like u like lashly more than batista but that doesnt mean lashly is better !!

No, the reason why Batista got a push is because before his injury he was decent.. And then Triple H made him look good 3 times after that.. And what has been Batista done latly? Nothing to impress anyone..

Im not going to reply to the rest of your post because its all giberishy..

Hamed said:
Hi

to be honest i think Smackdown is the worst brand in WWE i feel there are no good storylines no good rivalries no Main Eventers, now that Benoit is Back and Kane is on Smackdown i hope things get better but the problem is that Smackdown has 2 monsters Undertaker and Great Khali and they rarley use them, now that Kane is there I would love to see Kane vs Khali ( what do u all think ?? ) also MVP when i saw him i thought he will be a Bad @$$ but he turned to be a goofy character ( power ranger ) and he is a pu**y thats bad smackdown really neeeds Superstars they should not waste them, and they have enough Cruiser Weights so what is the point of bringing more like jimmy wang yang ? and what is the point of having the Cruiser Weight while the champ has rivalry with Matt hardy ( non cruiserweight ) and the title didnt change hands for MONTHS !!!

Smackdown should really shake things up cause i think ECW which is only 45 minutes is better than Smackdown way to much.

What Do u think ??
raw may be a better show but smackdown is on it's way, for some reason i have always liked smackdown better then raw every since the brands seperated smackdown had the better show at first until every year raw took it's future and top talent think about all the stars that were on smackdown before raw randy orton,carlito,john cena,triple h,the rock,shelton benjamin,charlie hass,super crazy,edge,and i could name some more my point is vince seen that smackdown and not his "baby"raw was the flagship of the wwe everybody in wrestling magazines on the internet and around the world could not deny that smackdown was the better show.ecw is no were near smackdown as far as show production smackdown is the far better show and has better matches.i still think mvp will make an impact although it's starting to look doubtful i don't like his attire but i still want to see what he can do in the ring look how long it took carlito to show his full skills so give him a little time to shine,i heard (never seen him in action)he's a pretty good wrestler.yes wwe needs to fix the cruiserweight division it copuld be alot better then it is i like jimmy wang yang in his wcw and early wwe days not sure about the gimmick but he is a da*n good wrestler smackdown just needs to use it's cruiserweights better like there tag division make us fans care about that championship,have the champ defend it on every ppv he can,let the cruiserweights show there true skills don't hold them back and give the cruiserweights good storylines that we can care about like when jamie noble was cruiserweight champ (the best cruiserweight reign in wwe in my opinion). khail v.s. kane they would probably have the worst matches the wwe has every seen i pray that khail never comes back the worst wrestler today byfar and kane is not a wrestling genius his self i like kane but he doesn't put on the greatest matches againist sh*tty talent.i like the fact that you can have two wrestlers compete for no title and still have a entertaining fued.the storylines on smackdown are just as good as raw neither show is in top fourm right now although raw has the edge, i just want to stop seeing smackdown develope wrestlers only to go to raw.

the only problem with smackdown is that it is on friday nights and you have guys like "king booka" as a main eventer when his gimmick is absoutlely horrible....put kennedy in main event status...put kane main event status...

I think you are right about Regal being under used! He has amazing mic work, and is a great mat wrestler, he and Benoit could have an awesome fued if the right energy was put into it by the 'creative' staff!. Now that Benoit is US champ, lets see a good WRESTLING fued on Smackdown!

And if you are not gonna use Regal properly on Smackdown, make him the Raw GM!

Smackdown! is slowly starting to get less interesting, but by no means is it WWE's worst show. It could be, IMO, the best wrestling show in the WWE. They have the potential to be a great show, and once a switch of timeslot is arranged they could even promote themselves to WWE's No. 1 Show. Once Kane get's over his thing with MVP, and he gets up around the WHC, it will start to get better. Give Batista the Championship. He's way over, and he'll draw crowds. If he's not wrestling well (He seems to be improving after his post-injury slump) let him drop the title, and engage in a non - title feud. Kane, Lashley, Finlay, Undertaker or Kennedy can take it. Give Regal a go at the US Championship, and let him and Benoit display some good pure wrestling. Give Matt Hardy the Cruiserweight Championship, as he's way over, and have him feud with someone. Alternatively, bring Jeff Hardy to Smackdown!. Everyone talks about Matt Hardy going to RAW. Why? If Smackdown is ailing, the last thing they need is to have a face taken from them. Have London and Kendrick feud with the Hardy Boyz, and put on a high flying match. On the championship changing hands issue, yes, it can be boring to see the same guy have the championship for a year, but it shows the true value of the WHC/WWE/ECW Championships, and with good storylines, can be great and entertaining. No-one complained when JBL had it for awhile, coz of some good matches.

Hamed said:
Hi

What Do u think ??

nah, smackdown is the better brand. raw and ecw suck so much. like, sure the storys on smackdown are kinda crappy but for you to say that there are no main eventers at all other than kane and beniot, your dead wrong. taker, lashley, finlay, batista, yes kane and benoit, rey, there are many main eventers on there. their storys and "upsets" are a lot more interesting than raw. come on, what does raw have anymore? smackdown has everything over raw, better matches, better roster, better storys though like i said sd's stories are gay sometimes, but come on, in order to run a brand you have to have your main eventers your rookies your equal amount of heels and faces and thats what smackdown has. raw has too many faces and not enough heels to get over the match qualities they need. and for a show to base their entire show on dx is not good at all. cryme tyme is the best thing that has happened to them. and i know the ratings will come in, smackdown loses to raw, yes because one show is live and the other is taped, guarenteed if smackdown was live too, sd would easily beat raw. or it would be equal. and ecw, is not even ecw, i dont know what the hell that is. i dont watch it. no originals left, like 5 or 6, and cm punk, the rest suck. ecw now, today, sucks, back then, it was cool. but wwe ruins everything so yeah. smackdown is the better brand and everything i just talked about is why.

1.No, Don't started accusing u fucktard! The Undertaker is a part time wrestler because that is the way he wants it to be.. He has a family and he has been there for 15 years AND he is getting old, needs a rest SO They are not using him because that is the way he wants it to be.
2. The Great Khali is out for a while because he cannot wreste.. So they are training him more AND Also I think he is in trouble with the police, he was a month ago.. WWE wasn't happy with the outcome of his last match with Undertaker so sort your facts out you fuckin ******.
Good-Bye

Though I still believe that Raw is the premiere show, I'm finding myself more and more interested in Smackdown, and even ECW.
With Benoit returning, bringing in Kane, and the continued evolution of Kennedy and Lashley and maybe even Sylvan, Smackdown, if done properly, AND WITH TIME, could find itself being a pretty good show. I also feel that JBL's commentary is getting better, he's taking on that Jesse Ventura heel role, but not copying him, rather using his own style for it.
The cruiserweight division isn't being used as much as it should. (as stated by many). But when in the current show formats would you put it, and what segments would you take out if you were WWE? Obviously the Smackdown Diva's come to mind, but with Ashley being with Kendrick and London, the diva segments are being cut back also.
As far as ECW, I believe that show is getting better every week. Granted, I hate seeing Big show in the same match every week, hopefully him and Van Dam will start a good rivalry. I'm continuing to be impressed with the way they're using CM Punk, Bob Holly, and even Test. For being an hour show, they really bring alot of wrestling, and story to the table. And some of you are really going to hate me for this, but I feel they make better use of an hour with less talent than TNA does with much better talent. And I am a big TNA fan also.

MeMeMe-x said:
1.No, Don't started accusing u fucktard! The Undertaker is a part time wrestler because that is the way he wants it to be.. He has a family and he has been there for 15 years AND he is getting old, needs a rest SO They are not using him because that is the way he wants it to be.
2. The Great Khali is out for a while because he cannot wreste.. So they are training him more AND Also I think he is in trouble with the police, he was a month ago.. WWE wasn't happy with the outcome of his last match with Undertaker so sort your facts out you fuckin ******.
Good-Bye

actually he is doing his policing job in his country of india, great guy he is. still, taker is better! woo!

Khali is out with sugery on both knees and is rumored to return as a babyface.

Smackdown got the Raw Deal in that they were put on a cable chanel that not everyone gets like the usa network. Smackdown is different then raw it has more up and comming talent, i think that mysterio is going to be put on raw after being in sd for a while when he loses to chavo tonight. Smack down is very entertaining in my book with a good tag teams like london and kendrik and james and idole stevens, while the story lines dont make much sense its a good change of pace from raw.

For all its faults, Smackdown is definitely the more entertaining of the two brands if your overall preference is for actual wrestling matches and not for the slapstick gimmick fest of Raw. Smackdown as it makes me smile. It is a wrestling show before it is everything else.

Personally, I would do away with ECW & split the brand talent in two (people like Balls Mahoney to Raw & CM Punk to Smackdown). To satisfy all those fans who like a bit of organised chaos, bring back the 24/7 hardcore title. One of my favourite moments of recent Wrestlemania history was the constant changing hands of title, especially seeing Mighty Molly whack the Hurricane with a frying pan to win the title.
The Cruiserweight title is severely underused in my opinion. That is more because of the risk factors than anything else (remember Kidman injuring people with the Shooting Star Press). If they could somehow combine the Cruiserweight title with the hardcore title it would provide something unique as it would give the little people a good means of beating the big people and would make things much more interesting once again.

Fit Finlay is going to get the World title sooner rather than later if he keeps going the way he is. While I respect Booker & 'Taker, it really takes something to be able to make Lashley look good in a match. While I have no doubt as to whether Lashley is going to improve with time, I do think Finlay needs to get his title run before the brash Kennedy or someone like MVP get to the top and become immoveable for a couple of months.

I was glad to see the back of the Boogeyman & the Great Khali. Both made the show a bit overdone & too much like Raw for my liking. The concept of the Great Khali & what he does was excellent but he really needed to be able to bring his game up a few notches. He would do well watching Big Shows matches in WCW. Khali looks capable of agility, which is something I haven't thought Big Show looked capable of for years now.

Overall, Smackdown is on the up. It is quite easily going to be the better of the shows before long, just as long as the talent they have continues to show up the Raw roster. The biggest problems on Raw at the moment are people like Umaga and the Spirit Squad. Their gimmicks are so audacious its unbelievable. King Booka is just believable, but the blow of him is lessened when he goes all 'Sucka T' on people when he's angry. It makes me laugh, and I'm British.

MeMeMe-x said:
Good-Bye

What r u a Show off ??
why r u using BAD LANGUAGE !!

Dysturbed said:
As for Khali vs. Kane? The feud itself might be decent, but actual big man vs. big man matches oftenaren't that great.

usualy bigman vs. anyone arent that great. (unless its with an extremely talented big guy like taker or kane.)

What r u a Show off ??
why r u using BAD LANGUAGE !!

Last warning for spamming.. Your doing a job that mods take care of.. Dont do it again, and if you do.. add to your post.. LAST WARNING

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back