The GOP is BACK!

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
You thought they had forgotten about you didn't you? Oh they're back with a new one. Working on a link for it, but here's the basic idea.

As you've probably heard, Joplin, Missouri and Tuscaloosa, Alabama have been devastated by tornadoes. As I type this there's another massive storm front hitting Oklahoma. There was an option brought up for additional funding to the victims of these storms.

Enter Eric Cantor of the House GOP. He says make sure it's paid for before you vote for it, and under NO circumstances will taxes be raised even a tiny bit on those making over 250k a year. Translation: protecting the rich > helping people who lived in a place that was devastated by the weather.

Nice guys over there no?

Well you have to understand KB....

A rich man's money is worth 1,000 lives. The rich are important and beautiful. Like a gleaming diamond or a soft-pedaled rose.

Under no circumstances should their money be risked to help others. We love them too much.

Reactions: .
It just amazes me to no end that no one on their staffs stops and says "are you really sure this is a good idea?"

Reactions: .
Redistribution of wealth, huh? Awful lot of commies in here.

252517dz6juf26.png

You thought they had forgotten about you didn't you? Oh they're back with a new one. Working on a link for it, but here's the basic idea.

As you've probably heard, Joplin, Missouri and Tuscaloosa, Alabama have been devastated by tornadoes. As I type this there's another massive storm front hitting Oklahoma. There was an option brought up for additional funding to the victims of these storms.

Enter Eric Cantor of the House GOP. He says make sure it's paid for before you vote for it, and under NO circumstances will taxes be raised even a tiny bit on those making over 250k a year. Translation: protecting the rich > helping people who lived in a place that was devastated by the weather.

Nice guys over there no?
Just out of curiosity, is he okay with taxes being raised on those making under 250K a year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back