• Lee

• Mighty Norcal

• George Steele's Barber

• jmt

• Naitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Mustang Sally
Coco
Mitch Henessey/Sheriff Ben Meeker
Uncle Sam
Slyfox696
JGlass
Tastycles
Lee
Mighty Norcal
George Steele's Barber
jmt
Naitch

For me it's Mitch.

I think that out of the other nominees, only jmt is as associated with a section as Mitch is with the Movies and TV area. He constantly updates both his reviews and previews threads with well thought out and critical insights to every single film, whether he loved it or hated it. On top of that he produces some great threads to generate discussion and is a great bloke to top it all off.

So being associated with a single section is a good thing? If anything, I think it makes a man one-dimensional. Give me the worldly eclecticism of a NorCal or a Sam any day.

I don't know how I got nominated for this award. When have I ever posted non-spam, non-wrestling?

So being associated with a single section is a good thing? If anything, I think it makes a man one-dimensional. Give me the worldly eclecticism of a NorCal or a Sam any day.

In my mind it is since its an area that if not for Mitch, would probably not get as much attention as it does. Plus its one of my favourite sections so I do have a bit of bias admittedly :shrug:

I voted JGlass. Only because of a gigantic Mass Effect discussion with him covering so much about the aforementioned game series that I love deeply. Yes, that's right citizens of WrestleZone, your beloved Ming can be an enormous geek at times. JGlass equally so. Not that it's a bad thing. Nope, not at all. Speaking of Nerd-ism, I also love the lengthy Elder Scrolls conversations held between Barbosa & JGlass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back