• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gender Swap Thread

Shock

Resident sig maker and TNA mark
Exactly what it is. Come in here and act like the other gender. Say things you couldn't say as your own gender. Now what's my reason for doing this? Because I was bored. What's my real reason for doing this? Becca's post in the Bitch Wing gave me the idea.

I need to fuck someone soo bad. I want to ram this nice hard cock into their tight little ass until they're screaming.

Any offers?

Either this will be hilarious or epic fail. We'll see which.

I can't believe my vagina is bleeding. I feel miserable. Who can I bring down with me. Everyone else's happiness is annoying to me, so I will end it for those around me.

I love him, so I am going to sleep with his friend.

She's so pretty. What a bitch.

You want to put that where?

I hate you. You're so mean. Fuck me.

I think that just about covers it.

I can't believe my vagina is bleeding. I feel miserable. Who can I bring down with me. Everyone else's happiness is annoying to me, so I will end it for those around me.

I love him, so I am going to sleep with his friend.

She's so pretty. What a bitch.

You want to put that where?

I hate you. You're so mean. Fuck me.

I think that just about covers it.

:lmao: Without a doubt, this is single-handedly the greatest role-reversal post I've seen.. EVER.

I, no doubt, believe a female (likely Becca) will try and duplicate it in a way of revenge.. but this has to be the greatest post of a male trying to understand the female life-style.

It comes from having an older sister who's friends liked to tease me when I was younger and a series of relationships with crazy girls.

To a girlfriend who likes a guy I once dated: No, I wouldn't feel comfortable with you going out with him. I only went out with him once two years ago and I've had two serious boyfriends since then, but I am still not sure if he's the one.

I am going to bitch about my problems to you for three hours, and if I feel you aren't listening, I won't be in the mood for a week. Furthermore, although I am bitching to you about my problems, I will get extremely pissed if you try to fix them in any way, shape, or form. They are there for a reason: if I didn't have them, I wouldn't be able to hold you hostage for hours at a time, multiple days a week.

I'd like to go out tonight, but I have to wash my hair.

Does my butt look big in this?

Oh my god, I just chipped a nail.

I can't believe you looked at another Woman, you're so unbelieveable. Why don't you just go be with her, if you want her than. She's only some ****ty Supermodel that's on a commercial, it's not like they intended for you to stare at her, they're selling beer for goodness sake. WHY AREN'T YOU HOLDING ME! You don't love me, I bet if I was holding a pack of beer in a two piece you'd love me. Don't smile and nod you sexist piece of shit. I love you. Please don't leave me. Go to hell you piece of shit, I never wanna see you again. Wait, I didn't mean it, it's my hormones acting up, you know I say things I don't mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back