The Funeral of El Konnan de Heart Throb

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
We have all gathered today to celebrate the life of one Konnan. He was truly a man's man. He was a highly-regarded scholar and professional wrestling God. Rumours still fly that Hogan learned how to wrestle from Konnan, despite being born in 1964.

There was never a more respected man then Konnan. His peers referred to him as the "Mexican Excellence of Execution".

In his later years, our Konnan met a young Irish lad by the name of xfearbefore. Wild and passionate love ensued, and the glorious night of their wedding was capped off with the news that Slyfox had been horribly scarred and burned by his sadistic brother in the family funeral home.

He is survived by his husband, xfearbefore, and their only child Colamania.

Please pay your respects to the honorable Konnan. He truly was a man.

He was such a great man...*sniff*....there will never be another like him.....he and his husband loved each other so much........which reminds me.....x are you doing anything tonight?

He was such a great man...*sniff*....there will never be another like him.....he and his husband loved each other so much........which reminds me.....x are you doing anything tonight?

I'm probably going to be making love to Konnan's corpse for the rest of the night, but give me a ring tomorrow night and we'll grab some Appletini's or something.

He was always so kind to me....he even called me g. LIke he actually didn't hate me......I miss him so much!!

I am so sad for you Xfear...... If there is anything Klunderbunker can do for you let me know.... He will be missed.......

Not to make your day any worse, but isn't your child in prison?

I know.... I'll let you get the cheap pop....no pun intended...... it's all about xfear today....

No worries for you guys that miss Konnan so much. He'll be doing weekly video segments soon on the main site so you can get your regular Konnan fix. lol. I'm sure he'll find time to insult you all on there.

Xfear....did you hear that.... Konnan must've faked his death.... o shit, watch out for the wrath of xfear!

......Oh it's a sham! X I can't take the guilt anymore. He never died, he just couldn't tell you the truth. He was cheating on you.

No worries for you guys that miss Konnan so much. He'll be doing weekly video segments soon on the main site so you can get your regular Konnan fix. lol. I'm sure he'll find time to insult you all on there.

I predict pure classics

Fine. Ruin the insurance scam. Thanks a lot guys. You couldn't just be sports about it. Now me and Konnan are going to Turkish prison. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE IN TURKISH PRISON?!

To bambam, I cant say as I'm sworn to secrecy about waht I saw that night. To X yes I do and I've been trying as hard as I can to find a turkish law book so I can go back again!

To bambam, I cant say as I'm sworn to secrecy about waht I saw that night. To X yes I do and I've been trying as hard as I can to find a turkish law book so I can go back again!

Was it like that sceen in Pulp Fiction, where Bruce Willis punchs the Gimp, runs upstairs, grabs the sword to go save Ving Rhames, then open the door to see........... you know..... like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back