• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Four Horsemen

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
...are the newest inductees in the 2012 Hall of Fame. I'm ecstatic, no doubting that.

So, they will be the first faction to ever be inducted. Now, if the WWE is inducting factions, just imagine the possibilities.

List all Hall of Fame worthy factions here.

Individually they are HOFers but I wouldn't say the group is HOF worthy.

I'm not so sure that the latter two guys would have gone on to have individual HOF careers without the boost offered to them by the Evolution faction, especially Big Dave.

03.jpg

Mean_Street_Posse.jpg

12.jpg

I don't like the idea of inducting factions because it's not fair to give certain guys more than one induction.

I'm hoping they don't make a habit of it.

I don't like the idea of inducting factions because it's not fair to give certain guys more than one induction.

I'm hoping they don't make a habit of it.

Anybody who is good enough to be nominated for the HOF in both a faction AND as a single's competitor probably deserves to be in the HOF twice, like Hogan to the NWO, or Flair to the Horsemen, HHH or Michaels to DX.

Just throwing names out. Hart Foundation, Ministry and/or corporation and/or McMahon/Helmsley faction, the invasion (not in themselves but for significance in how they shaped wrestling since).

Anybody who is good enough to be nominated for the HOF in both a faction AND as a single's competitor probably deserves to be in the HOF twice, like Hogan to the NWO, or Flair to the Horsemen, HHH or Michaels to DX.

Just throwing names out. Hart Foundation, Ministry and/or corporation and/or McMahon/Helmsley faction, the invasion (not in themselves but for significance in how they shaped wrestling since).
Let me put it this way.

Let's say DX, Evolution, and McMahon-Helmsley all get inducted.

Are you really gonna sit here and tell me that Triple H deserves four inductions, while the likes of Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan only had one, just because he was involved in factions and the other two weren't?

The Four Horsemen
The New World Order
D-Generation X
Evolution
The Main Event Mafia (Individually, of course, but should all be inducted in the same year as a little shot at TNA)

Hart Foundation definitely.

Road Warriors are in aren't they?

The full DX.

Yes that means inducting Billy Gunn too.

Dudleyz, Hardy Boyz.

The Four Horsemen
The New World Order
D-Generation X
Evolution
The Main Event Mafia (Individually, of course, but should all be inducted in the same year as a little shot at TNA)

Love you to death, KP, but this is absolutely ridiculous. They did absolutely nothing to impact the industry. They were basically a Vince Russo special and a played out formula that failed miserably.

Let me put it this way.

Let's say DX, Evolution, and McMahon-Helmsley all get inducted.

Are you really gonna sit here and tell me that Triple H deserves four inductions, while the likes of Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan only had one, just because he was involved in factions and the other two weren't?

First of all, does it matter?

Secondly, Hulk Hogan was never in a faction? I didn't know that.

First of all, does it matter?

Secondly, Hulk Hogan was never in a faction? I didn't know that.
Yes, it matters. Because you have guys who are lesser names getting more recognition.

My bad for somehow forgetting the nWo, but it would still be two Hogan inductions to Triple H's four. And the point still applies fully to Austin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back