• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The forgotten stabe to feud with DX

greenbeast95 said:
Who needs the NWO? If you really want a quality stable to feud with DX at survivor series, we need to bring back......THE DUNGEON OF DOOM!!!!! Seriously, if we could just find Kevin Sullivan, the weird guy with powdered sugar all over his face that they called Father, get brutus beefcake back in the Zodiak suit, rap someone up in toilet paper for the Yeti, bring back Haku/Meng, Big Show could grow his hair out and be the Giant, and call up Zeus to come back as Z-Gansta and you'd have one helluva feud! Of course we'd be leaving out John Tenta as the Shark, RIP big boy, but you could easily replace him with UMAGA and the GREAT KHALI!!!

This would be great wrestling, cough cough.

wat tha fuck wrong wit u? the dungeon of doom u cant b serious! kevin sullivan was old when the dungeon of doom existed. nobody would wanna see that. that shit sucked back then and it would be even worse now! u should get BANNED for openin this thread n i shouldn't even had wasted my time posting this.

greenbeast95 said:
Extreme joke, just thought the WWE forum could use some humor.

Half the people on this board are part of the joke. Look at the 3,000 threads about who the greatest tag team is or why Cena sucks.

I've got it, the perfect next angle for DX.....DX vs....THE ONE WARRIOR NATION!!!!!!!! Oh god, that's just what they would need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back