• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The forgotten stabe to feud with DX

greenbeast95

Occasional Pre-Show
Who needs the NWO? If you really want a quality stable to feud with DX at survivor series, we need to bring back......THE DUNGEON OF DOOM!!!!! Seriously, if we could just find Kevin Sullivan, the weird guy with powdered sugar all over his face that they called Father, get brutus beefcake back in the Zodiak suit, rap someone up in toilet paper for the Yeti, bring back Haku/Meng, Big Show could grow his hair out and be the Giant, and call up Zeus to come back as Z-Gansta and you'd have one helluva feud! Of course we'd be leaving out John Tenta as the Shark, RIP big boy, but you could easily replace him with UMAGA and the GREAT KHALI!!!

This would be great wrestling, cough cough.

I dont think it would be beneficial to bring back Simmons. But the idea of having the Coach manage them and have them to recruit Elijah Burke from Smackdown has been talked about in these forums for the past couple of days. So as we all know, we have to wait and see what the WWE does. HAHA

Nah, well maybe not a bad idea. Hass and Benejamin are know back on the same show. They hjad great chemistry together as a tag team. So that might not be a bad idea to put Haas with Benejamin in that new faction.

Now we get to the old chestnut of who do we add to DX. Personally I like the idea of Carlito but can't decide on who I'd like as well

The idea of adding Carlito is interesting if they were making a new DX. However, this is a reunion of the original DX (w/o Rick Rude and Chyna though). Do you honestly think that those two super-egos would "allow" someone else to join in on their fun? The only way would be if they were to get X-Pac back, that is the only way I see anyone else other than HHH and HBK being in DX.

:dark2:

cuckfena said:
How about a reformed Nation of Domination? Bring back Ron Simmons and put Shelton and Cryme Tyme in there

that would be a good idea, but i dont that SOB(vince), would let that shit happen again.

it would be interesting to see a new DX, but yeah, they love their fun and X-Pac would be probably the only one to join.

You Guys are completely ruining the very important topic of the Dungeon of Doom! lol

"Sullivan! my son! Bring about the death of Hulk-a-mania!"

it would be great to see wwe bring back x pac, road dogg and billy gunn to b in dx...and reform the corporate ministry...we could have
Dx (HHH, HBK, Road Dogg, X-Pac and Billy Gunn)
vs
Corporate Ministry (Taker, Vince and Shane) cudnt fink of ne more ppl 2 put in it...ne suggestions

or even Right To Censor lol

The corporate ministry thing sounds interesting. But it would require Undertaker to come over to RAW causing Smackdown to be robbed by another attraction.

But if it was feasible, I would change the Spirit Squad to the Cheeleaders of Doom, and make them part of the Corporate Ministry.

Haha, just another joke for a thread that was started as a joke.

On the real, I would choose Undertaker, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas. I would put the WGTT in there because they are a strong heel tag team and would be great to do McMahon's and Undertaker's bidding.

I think a new faction is what the WWE needs to fued with DX. It would be a huge mistake to lean on the past for the future. I think the spirit squad should axe two of its members in the worst possable way and bring in two different guys and become the Death Squad or something. Perhaps Johnny Nitro and Ortan.

The bring in lets say Paul London and that other guy (I believe they were Shawn Michaels students) into DX and Bring in an Enforcer too may someone like Tomko.

Wow i cant believe the idiot who made this topic. Like are you serious or what.
This is clearly sarcasm and its posts like these that make me think the admin here is right in saying this forum is doomed. Why on earth would you bring back the legion of doom? Does anyone even remember or care about them anymore you seriously need to let it go.

Randolph H said:
The bring in lets say Paul London and that other guy (I believe they were Shawn Michaels students) into DX and Bring in an Enforcer too may someone like Tomko.

Is Tomko even still with the WWE he would be great though...... but i agree need NEW satbles or if you have an old stable change the members. That's one of the reasons The 4 Horsemen worked so good they reconginzed the talent they had and put them in a Stable that proves it.

Bring back The 4 Horsemen
:flair: Woooo!

No, make DX feud with the Studd Stable!!! Bet you didn't remember those badasses did ya? Bunkhouse Buck, Dick Slater, Mean Mike Enos, Wane Bloom, Barry Windham and Stunning Steve! Buck would dispose of the 2 DX boys with just 2 of his classic punches to the head and Austin would call it a wrap with the "Hollywood and Vine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back