The Elimination Chamber PPV poster competition!

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
Fine. I totally forgot about this until today. The PPV is, in fact, tomorrow, but that still doesn't mean we can't make posters for it!

The competition winner gets rep from KB and uh... I'll throw in some of my respect there too.

Anyway, good luck and get to making some top-notch posters! The competition closes a week from the PPV itself!

I'm still waiting on my rep ;)....I think.

Anyways here is my entry for this here shindiggery.

oppbnn.png

Found this render of Jericho and thought it would be nice for the poster. This was rather simple, a blind monkey could have put it together. I started with a background and then placed a picture of the chamber there. Fade erased it to blend it in. Then I found the render of Jericho's lights and placed them behind the man render of Jericho. I then made a copy of the main render and set it on overlay. Added in my text for PPV info. Finally I applied the image and lower the saturation to give it a darker approach. Saved it and called it a night. G'day gents!​

Hold on a minute there Theo :D

2j8bba.png

Now I know that Orton isn't in the SD Chamber but man, this render was too good not to make a poster out of. I just added a few gradient maps and got it to where I wanted the render to be and before I knew it, this masterpiece was made. I was eager to use Jericho as well but when I saw that Theo used him, I could think of no one else but Orton. So what do ya'll think?​

elimination_chamber_2012_by_rollingthunderdesign-d4r12xr.png

Bam! I found a render of some chains and thought they had to be in whatever EC poster I do. I then found six images of EC action (which was surprisingly hard) and edited them individually to match the Edge and Randy Orton ones which were already pretty stylised. If there's one PPV which should have a grungy poster, it's the Elimination Chamber, so I put in a bunch of different textures. At this point, it was pretty much black and white and looking a little flat, so I added some red brushing (set to screen) and added a purple and orange gradient map. It gave it a discoloured look, which I love.

That's pretty much it. It's pretty hectic as posters go, but I'm happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back