• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises [Official Suggestion Thread]

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Most of us would know the third installment of the Batman series is entitled Batman the Dark Knight Rises. The previous movie in the series the Dark Knight,was a huge success breaking many records. Now the release date for the Dark Knight Rises is July 20th 2012, a whole while from now. This thread will be used to give suggestions to what could be another huge sucess of a movie. So basically any suggestion for the movie write it down and then say why?

Bring in Hugo Strange. I think that the madness behind the asylum needs to come out of the dark. This guy may be the most mysterious figure in the Batman history and so make him appear in this movie.

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman needs to be sexy. Catwoman is someone who Batman wants. Let's face it we need to see the sexy side of her. I think not only is this good for Anne but adds to the movie. Catwoman has always been the sexy badass crime fighter so make her it. I don't want to see Princess diary in a Batman movie.

Have Batman fight the law. Literally I want him to take out Gotham City's policemen who are after him. Make Gordon actually hunt it down and make the Bat figure it out. Would be a nice change up.

What do you want and if I think of anything else I will add to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back