The Curious Case of Sam's Thread About Benjamin Button

Slumbog Millionaire was pretty good, but it isn't one of my favorites.

Haven't seen Benjamin Button yet.

Save the money, and don't see it. Run down: Poor boy. Sad things happen. Wins money. They all live happily ever after.

Benjamin button, on the other hand, looks like it's going to be one of the best films ever.

Save the money, and don't see it. Run down: Poor boy. Sad things happen. Wins money. They all live happily ever after.

I will now do this with one your favourite movies. Man decides to kill people, does, it's gory. Spartans decide they want to defend their freedom (to murder newborn babies), do... but in slow-motion.

Benjamin button, on the other hand, looks like it's going to be one of the best films ever.

I get the feeling you're just telling me what I want to hear.

I didn't see it in the end. I had to wait twenty minutes in T-Mobile and so couldn't be bothered. I'm thinking of seeing it directly before I go to see Benjamin Button on Saturday though.

im tempted to see BB on my own, i dont want my dumb friend saying they are bored 30 minutes into it

I will now do this with one your favourite movies. Man decides to kill people, does, it's gory. Spartans decide they want to defend their freedom (to murder newborn babies), do... but in slow-motion.

But it's entertaining!

I get the feeling you're just telling me what I want to hear.

Haha, nope. I read the story of it a while back, which was okay, the film looks like it'll be great though.

It does. I didn't even go though. I dunno if I even want to see this movie, but would like the opportunity to come up with some legitimate arguments as to why Benjamin Button is better.

Two weeks or so. I'll catch it if it's still on. But it really looks like a 3 for £20 HMV job to me.

They're doing 4 for £20 these days. I was going to buy Gone Baby Gone - it had a cardboard sleeve and everything - but I've got to hoard my money at the moment, lest I drift ever closer to the working class.

Saw it as well. But I bought 4 the week before and I couldn't make up another 4 unless I got some that I really wasn't intrested in. So I hid Gone Baby Gone, and it's cardboard sleeve behind a shelf.

There's a cripple in Hollyoaks. I'd like to date a cripple, it'd make people think I've got hidden depths.

That other new character wants a piece though. To be honest, people would also think you had hidden depths if you dated the Indian girl with the sharp features.

That other new character wants a piece though. To be honest, people would also think you had hidden depths if you dated the Indian girl with the sharp features.

Not really. I used to be married to a Manchester born Japanese woman. Indian is nothing, but crippels, I could do all sorts of depraved things that she couldn't feel.

If a tree falls in the woods and there's no-one around to hear it, does it make a sound? Same sort of concept there, I think.

There's nothing I can say here which won't get me banned. Well, that's a lie. I just can't think of anything good to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back