• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Compliment Factory (Prison Edition)

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hello Wrestlezone,

I'm bringing back the Compliment Factory. For those who may or may not remember this thread is here for when you are feeling down and you need someone to give you a compliment just say it in here and I and whoever else wants to shall give you a compliment about why something you do on wrestlezone. It's all supposed to make people feel good and happy and just somewhere where if you need a smile you can get a smile. :)

Lay it on me, Macios.

Habs, you are just and overall great guy/poster. Firstly, although I am a huge Penguins fan I am strongly hoping to face your Bruins next round in what hopes to be a good matchup. I've never seen you be mean to anyone on these forums and in general are somebody who I feel is very knowledgeable. Clearly your a great poster from how you acted in the Debate League but even outside of competition you post wisely and well. Somebody who I highly respect on the forums and just a cool poster/dude.

You got spunk kid.

Thanks KB,

You know to be honest you've done your admin jobs on the forums very well. Honestly when dealing with me if I was in your position I'd probably do the same thing. I do completely know that I was a complete immature jackass and that was for various reasons however I feel like I'm rehabed now.

Anyways to further compliment you, your site and books are actually great. Every day I'm on it reading reviews and I feel like when I do my wrestling knowledge increases every time. You seem like a very good guy in real life and I love how you are into politics as that is a passion of mine too.

Go for it.

Dagger, you're also a poster I have tons of respect for. I think you make an excellent mod as you are someone who is fair and also very informing. You seem like a very pleasant person, and I wish I could have supported you in the election as you were the best choice in my opinion. You'd be someone who if I was a newer poster I'd go to for help a lot. You're my current equivalent to Dave back in the day.

Dagger Dias said:
Go for it.
You get a lot of shit for doing a good job. In the pro-bono internet world of WZ, you are a true workhorse.

Besides, who could claim a whole army of posters named after him? Except maybe Y2J?

Ok, this ought to be interesting.

I feel like you are quite the sleeper poster. When you post I want to read it and I feel like although I still consider you an up and comer you're one of those up and comers I truly appreicate. I enjoy seeing you come down into the prison and I think you're one of the more pleasant people on the forums too.

Son of a bitch!!! I have been cursed with great potential all my life. I thought I had gotten rid of all of it. Turns out I was wrong.

Eh, why not?

Thrash or J4L, you did what I couldn't (at the time do) get released and stay released. Truth is you always were a really good poster and you work really hard at improving and gaining popularity. I'm extremely pleased that you found success outside the Prison walls and you truly deserve it considering all the effort you put in. Thanks for putting up with me in our brief stint together especially since back then I had a very sour attitude :)

First and foremost I have to admit I love your signature. Secondly, I really appreciate the fact that you are so involved in the Interactive Section of Wrestlezone. Your involvement in WZCW is very interesting and you've turned into quite the predictior in WZPC. I look very forward to putting my predicting abilities up against yours in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back