The Canadian Bulldog

Everyone is getting SO fired up about the roids issue, and saying thats the reason he has no chance, he screwed up his chance, blah blah. You all are forgetting that the entire reason they even brought him up in the FIRST PLACE was BECAUSE he was on the roids, and they were trying to make an example and a PR stunt out of him, saying "we will suspend ANYONE even new bright prospects"....He cant be TOO much worse than Rhodes kid, and they have a gold mine of a stable just begging to be created with Burchill and Lea, And regal running the show. DH Smith will probably fail, as they have shown no desire to push him. But it wont be because of the roids shit, its because he is green and not very good right now.

Why bother coming up with a new gimmick that isn't stupid when you can say 'Hey! This is the son/daughter of that guy everyone loved/watched in the 90's.'

Rock, Orton, Guerrero, and now even Cody Rhodes, got pushes because of their heritage, as did Carlito at first.
DH Smith should hook up with the Burchills and they should bring Drew McIntyre back to the main roster and create a UK stable, have them run around slagging off the US and preach British dominance. If it's done on Raw they can even get chummy with Regal, it'll be like a mini-Corporation like stable. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

DH Smith is the "canadian" bulldog, hes more canadian then british, he was raised in calgary and his family is famous in canada. He is half british but he doesnt have the british accent ... so putting him in a british stable wouldnt make any sense to me.

I think the fact that he's the son of the British Bulldog would be enough don't you? Fans at Raw when it was in the UK chanted for him throughout his match with Super Crazy on heat so he still carries favour with British fans + it would still be better than Rob Conway joining La Resistance because he sympathizes with them.

DH Smith is the "canadian" bulldog, hes more canadian then british, he was raised in calgary and his family is famous in canada. He is half british but he doesnt have the british accent ... so putting him in a british stable wouldnt make any sense to me.

It makes sense if your father is arguably the most recognisable wrestler to come from Britain.

The Bulldog > Batista - Their talent levels are not even close, the only thing thats comparable is their both terrible on the mic, Bulldog when he wanted to could compete and out-wrestle the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back