The C-Team

I knew it would happen. As soon as dumb people get a hold of a good idea, the idea will go sour rather than the other way around. Well, at least we have 2 groups that do some worth rather than clog this toilet in a cage.

Except the factions were never a good idea in the first place and reminds me of 7th grade when my friends had "stables" like The Nation of *********ion.

And the Eric-A-Tion X, which was filled with kids named Eric (we had 5 and they were all friends), who ran around trying to be edgy and telling people to "Suck it".

Except the factions were never a good idea in the first place and reminds me of 7th grade when my friends had "stables" like The Nation of *********ion.

And the Eric-A-Tion X, which was filled with kids named Eric (we had 5 and they were all friends), who ran around trying to be edgy and telling people to "Suck it".

:lmao::lmao:

"We are the nation, of masterbation!"

That's because the rest of you guys had flimsy ideas about what to base them on. Credit to the Impact Players and my faction, we actually knew what we wanted to accomplish. Factions that start on the basis that they just want to be accepted somewhere generally just fail because they have nothing to strive for.

Well, one half of us are...

;)

But seriously. it'll die out in a week or so and people will just go back to their own routines. The way I figure it, it is a bit of fun for people and factions are always enjoyable for me. I have been in one every time that they came around.

That's because the rest of you guys had flimsy ideas about what to base them on. Credit to the Impact Players and my faction, we actually knew what we wanted to accomplish. Factions that start on the basis that they just want to be accepted somewhere generally just fail because they have nothing to strive for.
tobe fair I've been trying to bump the hell out of the stadium since I found it, now I'm just recruiting to get it more traffic.

tobe fair I've been trying to bump the hell out of the stadium since I found it, now I'm just recruiting to get it more traffic.

Good luck with that.

The problem with places like the Sports Stadium is that the same group of posters will always make up the backbone to the forum. Look at MMA. Guys like jmy225, GuyCompton, myself, INDYjon etc will always be the backbone of that. It is the same for any of the non-spam, non-wrestling forums. They suffer because of it and it is hard to drive discussion because of that.

It wont matter, trust me.

I had a push at going for the VGAT moderators job when Lee left the spot. I must have posted around 50 threads in three of four days and the problem was that there is not enough people who really care about those sections.

It's really a shame, because there are really good posters in those sections. I love MMA too so I'm going to post there as well.

Oh shit, so I am.

Go get em, Tiger!

Plus, I made you a sig out of my positivity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back