The Burchills-WWE use their talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishControlWwe

is Privately Educated!
It may seem that because I'm british I support the British guys and gals but its not that. I think that the WWE doesn't push many superstars and divas that aren't American. I think the feud has been great so far but how about a swerve involving Katie Lea:

Have Katie Lea start to develop a crush on The Hurricane but not Gregory Helms. This wouldn't help her brothers crusade to reveal them as the same person. This will eventually end with Katie being moved to SmackDown as a face due to her involvement with The Hurricane and a push for both Paul and Helms.

On SmackDown, Katie can be pushed as a face but still using her gothic image in the women's championship picture, which has only one face diva competing for it (Melina). In 2008, The Burchills had great feuds with Mickie James and Mr. Kennedy/Kofi Kingston but got burried afterwards. Katie's face push could continue into 2010 with a crush on a face mid card star developing a relationship. This could lead to an attack on that superstar by a masked assailant wearing clothes like Jack the Ripper. With it being revealed as Paul the Ripper. It could make his character more gothic like Katie's and have a fued with Paul and a heel diva vs. Katie and a face midcarder. Katie could then turn on her partner making a strong heel and gothic partnership that could rule SmackDown's Midcard and Divas division.

What do you think?

I like the idea and it would make the feud that much better. Both Paul and Katie Lea are great in the ring and I don't know why they have been put on ECW. SmackDown! would be damn good for them. The feud with Hurricane has been great.

i thought they were going to do something like this with the hurricane feud. like have the hurrican save katie and then burchil attacks him. but anyway i like the idea. a move to smackdown would be good for both of them, especially katie lea. i mean who the hell wants to see the bellas wrestle??

This idea rocks! The thought of Katie Lea falling for the Hurricane (not Helms) and causing the conflict between brother and sister is so extremely comic book and perfect for the edgier side of PG. I so hope they do something along these lines. It'd be absolutely perfect for all parties involved. I've been saying that Paul Burchill should do a Jack The Ripper thing with his gimmick myself, so naturally, I'd love to see that occur. I mean, that whole "Ripper" nickname just says it all. We need a repackaging of him so that the audience will actually have an identity/character to get behind (or against as the case may be) and besides, with the exit of the Boogeyman and Mark Henry gone to Raw, we don't have any majorly scary guys on ECW. Maybe Goldust, but he's a funny face right now, so he doesn't really count there.

They need to step it up a notch with Burchill, make him scarier and more dangerous, and this could be the way to do it.

Burchill is underestimated in wwe. My mate said he use to use a finishing move called the c4? Its hard to describe but their is videos of him applying it on some talent, it was never used again because wwe thought it was too dangerous..

There a well knowen duo Katie and Paul..Both are talented in the ring and Katie really appeals to me as a fan..she reminds me of a unusual character but somebody you enjoy watching ? If that makes sense.. Great idea English it could work very well.. both Burchill and Helms would beneift too ,but its similar to the Noble/Nidia group ..or could be?.

The C4 is is simple to describe; it's a moonsaulting Rock Bottom off the top rope. But it does look very dangerous yet it shows his skill and agility, or at least what he had before he went to WWE.

In that, I feel that WWE haven't him or Katie Lea effectively. Logically she had an even better chance of making it than he did!

As such I cant even imagine them getting to the midcard level in WWE let alone any higher. I don't think it will be long before their future endeavours are sent.

Anyone else miss Paul the Pirate? Oh well

Anyways, I think that Paul and Katie, one should not be split and two should be moved to smackdown. More exposure and more room to grow as far as I am concerned. I think the Hurricane should stay put, he is an established talent who can carry ECW midcard (does the C show get a midcard?), I mean you need something to do in those 2-3 months before the rookie gets an early ECW main event push.

i know this might sound weird but if katie lea had a crush on the hurricane and they started going out (kayfabe) i think wwe could lose the gothic image with her

it could make her become the S.H.I.T (Super Hero In Training) and help hurricane save people. it would be something different

The Burchills are pretty impressive. There's just not a market for technical wrestling in the WWE right now. The majority of the fans want the high-flying fast paced style. Burchill was cool as hell as a pirate.. he just lacks something now. I think it's charisma. I'm not sure. There's just not a huge market for all the technical skill, so as far as a push? It's not gonna happen for a bit imo.

The Burchills' loss of momentum is one of the few things that actuall can be entirely blamed on the PG era. When they debuted, clearly on a beeline for an incest angle, they were hot and got a lot of heat. All of a sudden that died, and then they ended up off TV for the longest time. Katie Lea is good, but their better as a duo for the time being. The incest angle is evidently never going to happen, so I think the best thing for them is to stay where they are. Burchill is a good credible opponent for the up and comers in ECW, and the mic skills and relationship that the two have can be exploited in a setting that is evidently capable of giving them time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back