The Bunny and The Bull

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
Before they reveal who is in the bunny suit, even if it's just for one night, I would like to see Adam Rose team up with Los Matadores just to see El Torito have some kind of interaction with Adam Rose's bunny. Who else thinks this could be entertaining?

I think it would be very fun! El Torito is a great sport and a hell of an athlete. I want to see him vs The Bunny in a match .

Sure it could be entertaining.
I'm sure that a lot of people would find it cheesy and complain about it and depending on the rest of the show and my mood that night I could be one of those people.

They really even don't need to team up for a match. They could just do something backstage but either way it's fine.

It's important to keep perspective and not get our heads stuck up our asses about this business. I love wrestling as much as the next guy or gal, but this isn't high art. It can reach some great storytelling arcs, but a lot of it is just cheesy and corny. I do think in small doses it's fine, unique situations like this can work. My issue is how Vince just pushes the envelope on what's funny or cheesy at the expense of the show. He's very far out of touch with the fan base. Triple H understands that we want a more straight forward product a la NXT.

Bunny and The Bull is such a great movie. Trying to imagine something between WWE and Mighty Boosh. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back