Music
Movies and Television
The Sports Stadium
Mixed Martial Arts
Video Games and Technology
WrestleZone Championship Wrestling
Digital Arts and Graphics
The Bar Room​

The VGT and old school sections have only became really good as of late, the CL is always consistent, as well as WWE and TNA sections. I couldn't vote between the others as they're all on the same level. The graphics section has had kindly a lot of traffic, but I don't think I could vote it. I'm going with the CL.

Vote Old School. From Shocky to Big Will. This has been an overlooked and underrated part of the forum. I've taken pride in bringing some views back there, so vote Old School. It's cool, ya know.

I'm a homer so Movies/TV got my vote. There's been some solid discussion there this year between the likes of JMT, TDigs, NSL, and myself. Special honorary mention to Cowboyfromhell.

The Lounge is the most active, least infracted, best moderated :) NWS.

Also, look at the degree of difficulty of the posting in there. It is where the best of the best do their most epic work.

Yeah a vote for the Cigar Lounge is really the right choice here. I'm a homer to my Movies/TV and Music babies.

TNA I believe has been very good as of late well since NSL took over, The Sports Stadium has been very good even though I don't post in there, The Bar Room has been fun but I'm going to have too go with TNA Section.

I only voted for Graphics because it's my forum, and it's way underrated.

I'd probably vote Bar Room or Sidious-Era WWE if I could have another vote.

When I read posts in the Cigar Lounge, it reminds me of how many people in this world are smarter than me. The effort put into that thread by its posters is absolutely unmatchable. You can really learn a lot from that room, especially about the intelligence of many of the members on this website.

WZCW for me, this was one of the big things that drew me into the forums even further outside of standard posting, naturally being heavily involved might have something to do with it...

I'm thinking Bar Room, but it really does suck for the most part.

Probably old skool for combo of KB reviews and Lariat threads.

Yeah I voted for Sports.... The place has its moments, but this is the most active year for the section, which is why I voted for it....

I voted the Stadium. It is where I have done some of my best work and I always enjoy the discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back