The BSK?

OYDK

King Of The Ring
Ever heard of the Bone Street Krew that used to run around in WWE? Went to WWE's main page and they have an article talking about a "crew" back in WWF that consisted of Taker, Yokozuna, Savio Vega, The Godfather, Mideon, and Henry Godwinn and they used to call themselves the Bone Street Krew. Apparently it was like impossible to become a part of and rivaled The Kliq in the back. I've never heard this term before but Takers BSK tattoo across his stomach makes more sense now.

Yep. They're the clique that did some of the same stuff the Kliq did, but weren't called for it because:

A. They weren't as dickish about it.
B. People being too scared to say the same things about Taker that they did Shawn.

It was a bunch of lads who liked playing dominoes together. Not joking.

But Mideon had as powerful a chokehold on WWF creative as Kevin Nash did in WCW, as you can plainly tell.

It was a bunch of lads who liked playing dominoes together. Not joking.

But Mideon had as powerful a chokehold on WWF creative as Kevin Nash did in WCW, as you can plainly tell.

Is there any other reason you could Mideon holding a job with WWE for five years?

I mean, hyperbole and all, but still.

Because he did a fantastic Mankind impression and didn't mind getting his knob out.

Seriously, look at that fucking list of members. If they were trying to rival The Kliq, they did a shocking job.

Because he did a fantastic Mankind impression and didn't mind getting his knob out.

Seriously, look at that fucking list of members. If they were trying to rival The Kliq, they did a shocking job.

I'm not arguing they were as effective as The Kliq (they clearly weren't), but they were effective in keeping shit members on the roster.

Which, again, isn't nepotism, no matter the shade, nepotism?

Didn't one of them also break their neck and essentially retire, while another of them died because he was so obese?

Didn't one of them also break their neck and essentially retire, while another of them died because he was so obese?

Didn't two of them break their necks? Savio and Henry? Wow, Papa Shango must have put some sort of voodoo curse on that crew.

EDIT: Never mind, thinking of another Boriqua.

That is a sad, sad sentence. I don't disagree, but the fact that those were the two best options (potentially)? That's awful.

When you take into account the story of the night with Savio having the qualifying match and having a hard run to the final on the same night and Mabel had the bye, it was sort of the easiest story to work out where it should have gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back