• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The BRITISH are the BEST wrestling fans in the WORLD..

Minister Christian

Wrestling Official #1 Critic
Is the BRITISH the BEST wrestling fans in the WORLD?

Discuss...

I think the British are the BEST wrestling fans in the World because,

We stay up at 2am to watch RAW every week, and still make it to work at 7am! :)

We tune into see Royal Rumble and Wrestemania every year and costs us £15 for each!

When Summerslam came to Wemebly in 1992, it sold out in 3 hours!

:band:

The attendance was 80,000 odds

[YOUTUBE]Yxg41ALLMig[/YOUTUBE]

You pay less than us for pay per views and are desperately starved of live wrestling events from American promotions. And this makes you better... how?

No. Never mind. I lost interest.

Yeah, but 100 hardcore fans. I mean, I'm thinking about going to see Raw alone. Alone. I don't even go to Subway alone for fear of judgement.

I'm also thinking of going to see raw alone in Ireland and missing two days of lectures to do so. We pay less for ppv's but the only live shows we get over here are house shows. I don't think ill ever get to see a ppv live.

Fun Fact, there used to be 500 British wrestling fans but they all turned out to be alts of Pole Smoker.

Yes we all know that. Your irish, your poor and you pick tatties for a living.

You don`t even have the sense to try and hire a banana boat to take you to mainland Uk.

You ginger irish midget pig.

Now come on, we Scots have no right to call people Ginger.

315023_2440279087532_1268439800_2879874_887498492_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back