The Boogeyman

R

ryanjohnson_14

is there even a chance that boogeyman can be a world heavyweight champion. i just cant imagine him being champion. what do u guys think?:dark2:

na he would suck being world champion, he just isn't that type of person you would want to be champion, if he was however to become world champion he would probibly win it at a ppv and loose it that week on smackdown like kane when he became wwf champion. but if he droped this boogyman stuff and went to a normal wrestler like helms did with hurrican, he would probibly have a chance

wasnt he arrested or broke probation or something at one time (or more) in his life for smoking crack? he has a felony. got kicked off 'tough enough' for lying about his age...if this is all as true as i remember hearing it i doubt we will see him with a world title or any other...

You know this wouldnt suprise me that much, I mean Viscera was the champion and you know how vince's brain works, I very much doubt it would happen but I honestly think it is possible

Boogeyman will never be world champion. He's too old and unreliable. Don't get me wrong, I like Boogeyman but there's no way WWE would ever give him the world title.

INFERNO said:
You know this wouldnt suprise me that much, I mean Viscera was the champion and you know how vince's brain works, I very much doubt it would happen but I honestly think it is possible

Viscera was never :wwf: champion, he was a tag team and hardcore champion.

But the Boogeyman as world champion? He is not reliable enough to be champion, I believe he milked an injury and on top of that his gimmick is way too cartoonish and campy. I don't think he can be marketed with that gimmick, today you need to be able to do other TV appearances like talk shows and the like, I doubt the boogeyman is somebody that would do well on regis and kelly.

DeathIsARight said:

But the Boogeyman as world champion? He is not reliable enough to be champion, I believe he milked an injury and on top of that his gimmick is way too cartoonish and campy. I don't think he can be marketed with that gimmick, today you need to be able to do other TV appearances like talk shows and the like, I doubt the boogeyman is somebody that would do well on regis and kelly.

but as i said before if he drops this boogyman gimmik like hurricane did, he could possibly become world champion and go on talk shows, but he proibly wouldn't become world champion, he would probibly become us or cruserweight champion, or if he is on raw he could become intercontinental champion

INFERNO said:

DeathIsARight said:

Viscera's other big accomplishment: Winning the King Of The Ring one year (back when he was known as Mabel).

Boogeyman as World Heavyweight Champion? Not as bizarre as it may seem, considering he defeated JBL and current champ King Booker rather quickly. Hopefully WWE will realize that he's not cut out for it at all. He can't wrestle, his gimmick is very one-dimensional (wow, he eats worms every week - big whoop), he barely speaks - not exactly the attributes that I would want in a Champion. If WWE is smart, Finlay, Mr. Kennedy or Bobby Lashley will be considered for a WHC reign before The Boogeyman would.

Boogeyman is in his 40's so I think even with a different gimmick he would never make it as a champion. I think he's a similar age to Batista, but while Batista is'nt the best in ring worker he's certainly better than Boogeyman. The reason he only wrestles matches less than 3 minutes lon is because he's completley hopeless in the ring.

DeathIsARight said:

I think Viscera was a WWE Champion during the days when he was known as King Mabel?

Boogeyman might be the worst WWE champion of all time. It's safe to say that WWE champs are expected to have at least a little mic skill. What the hell is the Boogeyman gonna say when he has in-ring conversations on the mic?: "I'm the boogeyman! And I'm coming to get ya!" That'll get lame the third time around...I just don't see it and he's not really great as a wrestler and he can't sell a match that well either

Pone said:
I think Viscera was a WWE Champion during the days when he was known as King Mabel?

He was'nt champion he had a Title match against Diesel at Summer Slam 95 but he was never given the title.

it would be interesting to see the boogeyman as champion. his character is so loved by the fans, it was a mistake to have let him go. i think hes the best thing since taker in that company, well...gimmick wise, because his is actually interesting even if its worms this and that. to be champion, would be great. i mean, i dont see him holding it that long, but i see him getting it maybe once or twice to boost the ratings. but i would love to see him hold the title because if you think about it, he could create a new title that has worms and stuff designed on it and kids would love it. and there would probably be the story that too many people are afraid to take him on and take the belt because its touching him, like a gross out kinda thing. they need new champions. new pushes, because the company is going down hill!

he will get the title down the line....its just a matter of time cuz he jus needs to improve his in ring skills and boom

I couldn't see boogeyman has WHC but i could see him has US or tag champ. Because the US doesn't get as much publicity as the WHC. I think he be good in the tag division because of his charisma but the WHC seems just to much reposiblitiy for him. and I've yet to see him wrestle a full length match.

trunksjmd said:
There are lots of guys he could totally destroy in the wwe. I know he will be champion.

Would you mind telling us who those people are and why you think he would be champion? I can name a few people that deserve the title over the boogeyman. William regal is a great technical wrestler but has yet to even get a real chance at the title, the same goes for Benoit who is most likely the best pure wrestler in the company. Why put the belt on boogeyman when the undertaker has yet to hold it? The Undertaker has been wround for 16 years and has arugeably the best gimmick of all time and can move with speed and agility that is impressive for a man his size. Even Lashley seems very over with the fans and has some good power moves and Kennedy is gold on the mic and is in the top 5 speakers in the industry today. I don't see boogeyman holding that belt anytime soon as there are people above him that deserve it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back