the best/worst ppv's of all time (list of opinion)

imagine if it hadn't happened to owen?

I wonder where his carreer wouldv'e been....i would like to think he wouldn't still be doing the blue blazer gimmick....maybe he'd get the wwe title?

Now disrespect to Owen Hart(R.I.P), but his career still wouldn't be shit. Either he would have been a victim of Bret leaving, or he would have been devalued and ended up in WCW or TNA. And he still wouldn't have amounted to shit. Sorry, but it's true.

Well, from what I've read the gimmick of The Game was originally designed for Owen. And considering that he was well-liked by everyone, it's safe to say that Owen was in line for a brilliant push. Either that, or he would have been the first victim of The Career Killer Triple H.

I don't even remember. A couple people I know have said it, but I also know that I've seen it in writing somewhere. But you know how it is; Creative comes up with a persona, and then shops it around for a couple wrestlers. Just how Mr. Perfect was originally going to be Terry Taylor. Or how Shawn Michaels hand-picked Kevin Nash to play Diesel. Or how Mr. Kennedyyyyyyy... kennedyyyyy was originally supposed to be McMahon's son.

wcw was the best the american bash in 99 human torch match sting vrs vampiro rick flair vrs david flair come on guys that was awesome

Well, from what I've read the gimmick of The Game was originally designed for Owen. And considering that he was well-liked by everyone, it's safe to say that Owen was in line for a brilliant push. Either that, or he would have been the first victim of The Career Killer Triple H.

Yeah, but I doubt that Owen's penis would have ended up being in Stephanie. So odds are that Owen would have been sucking down beers with his buddy Jeff Jarrett in TNA. But I DO think that Owen would have flourished in TNA, if WCW were still to fold.

Pretty much the only reason why WWE held on to Owen was because they didn't want WCW to have the whole Hart Foundation to replace the NWO. I mean can you imagine if Vince would have let Owen out of his contract the same way he did with Bulldog and Neidhart? It might have been a slight boost to the ratings. Just enough to keep WCW in business and to keep the Monday night wars going.

P.S.
Hey Albert, where'd you get the kick ass banner? I want a Colin Delaney one. lol

wcw was the best the american bash in 99 human torch match sting vrs vampiro rick flair vrs david flair come on guys that was awesome

Its his opinion and although i completely disagree i dont mind....just one thing....if your gonna say a certain ppv....At least know your facts...That wasnt great american bash 1999....maybe flair/flair was but the human torch match was the great american bash 2000 and it was completely ******ed

Still nothing can be worse thna the ric flair protest show Great American Bash 1991 its so bad dont even bother looking it up on youtube, for all those youtubers i feel sorry they took the time to upload its shityness.

Yeah, but I doubt that Owen's penis would have ended up being in Stephanie. So odds are that Owen would have been sucking down beers with his buddy Jeff Jarrett in TNA. But I DO think that Owen would have flourished in TNA, if WCW were still to fold.

Pretty much the only reason why WWE held on to Owen was because they didn't want WCW to have the whole Hart Foundation to replace the NWO. I mean can you imagine if Vince would have let Owen out of his contract the same way he did with Bulldog and Neidhart? It might have been a slight boost to the ratings. Just enough to keep WCW in business and to keep the Monday night wars going.

P.S.
Hey Albert, where'd you get the kick ass banner? I want a Colin Delaney one. lol

Sam. You seriously red repped me for this and couldn't explain why? Fucking tell me that you are joking right? I mean at least say why, don't just red rep and crack out.

Can you imagine if Shawn Michaels' zip line woulda broke when he was coming down? That would have changed the face of wrestling forever. I mean nobody would have been allowed to do any similar stunts. No Sting coming down from the rafters. No Big Boss Man hanging. Nothing with a cord. No DX. Wow. It' scary to think about.

That would have been awesome. Two words: Human Bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back