The Best Recent Divas Match that relied on wrestling skills

C.Msupporter

Straight Edge World Champion
I've being thinking on how much the WWE divas have being lacking in in-ring ability, mainly because they hire girls that guys would rather stare at them, then watch in a competitive match, so I have to think of what was the best Divas match of the last 10 years or so that actually relied on wrestling ability.

For me I've got to say Trish Vs Lita on RAW in December 2004, it was a great 20 minite or so back and forth match and the only Divas Match I can remember that made the main event of anything (except Heat or Superstars)
I have to think of that as one of the best matches of both trish and Litas Careers.

What is your question here all you said is the best divas match of the last decade and afew other statments, no questions.

However if question is the best Divas match of the decade then I will have to aggree with you Lita vs Trish actually got to main event Raw not the last match bofore a Segment but the last thing of the night, how many other times has that happened? That is an amazing feat in its self but then they went out and out on a great 20 ish minuite match.

Trish vs Lita, all the way, absolutely agree. However, a match featuring a "diva" which I enjoyed the most was when Beth Phoenix beat Santino Marella :-D

For me, it'S a toss up between the Trish vs Lita from unforgiven 2006 and the Beth Phoenix vs melina i quit match from the one night stand 2008 ppv.

The trish vs lita was such a great match and the fact that it was Trish's last match and it was in toronto made the match so much better.

The Beth Phoenix vs Melina was a really good match and was one of the more recent exemple of what the division could do if they let them actually wrestles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back