• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Best Raw General Manager

The Best Raw GM

• Rick Flair

• Vince McMahon

• Shane McMahon

• Stephanie McMahon

• Eric Bischoff

• Mike Adamle

• Jonathan Coachmen

• Vickie Guerrero

• Donald Trump

• William Regal

• Various Guest Hosts

• Bret Hart

• Anonymous

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Listy of GM

Rick Flair

Vince McMahon

Shane McMahon

Stephanie Mchmahon

Eric Bischoff

Jonathan Coachman

William Regal

Mike Adamle

Vickie Guerrero

Donald Trump

Guest Hosts

Bret Hart

Anonymous.

Who is the best. My vote goes to the anonymous Gm because they do not take up air time. Have the ability to enter Raw at wahtever time no matter what. Causes tremendous heat.

That is a pretty dumb reason for the "Best" Raw General Manager. I voted Bischoff, simply because he was the best hands down. It was part down to his Mic Skills, but Bischoff, even though he's over in TNA, was definitely the Greatest Raw has seen. What I would give to see the man back right now.

Honorable Mentions from your "Listy" of GM's are;

Mike Adamle - Hear me out, he was actually really enjoyable with his time on Raw. His commentary wasn't much, but his "Adamle Originals", such as the Championship Scramble, or that Triple Threat Contenders Match were both great ideas, which, granted, he didn't make up, but what he done with them and himself were both great.

William Regal - It was such a shame he violated the Wellness Policy when he did. He was a pretty good GM as well, getting in with his "Lights Off" etc. Again, a great GM, who done some pretty good things with his time there.

Also, Vince McMahon & Vickie G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back