the best about summer

r.prince18

Dark Match Jobber
I drive a ice cream truck during the summer and what make my job nice sometimes is sometimes you see girls outside tanning in their bikinis. I try not to look at the high school girl but you get some nice soccer moms and trophy wife in the rich neighborhood out side playing with their kids or husband around in their backyard swinning pools and i know alot of the trophy wifes love working out in the winter so they wear the teenies weenie bikini to show off their bodies.

25_creepy.gif

I drive a ice cream truck during the summer and what make my job nice sometimes is sometimes you see girls outside tanning in their bikinis. I try not to look at the high school girl but you get some nice soccer moms and trophy wife in the rich neighborhood out side playing with their kids or husband around in their backyard swinning pools and i know alot of the trophy wifes love working out in the winter so they wear the teenies weenie bikini to show off their bodies.

who ARE you man

who ARE you man

Obviously a man far too intelligent to be driving an ice cream truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back