• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Becca's holiday pictures thread

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
If you don't want to see them, then you don't click on the thread :p

I love this dress:
S7300276.jpg

In the airport:
S7300230.jpg

They said I wouldn't fit in the boat..
S5031835.jpg

About 2 seconds after this picture, Jess chased me about, hit me with a bat then pushed me in the pool.
S7300613-1-1.jpg

I just love this picture :p
27363_608547622_4047_n.jpg

Aren't they just the most beautiful babies ever?
S7300280.jpg

I so wanted a pair of these.
S7300658.jpg

I obviously had to get this.
S7300674.jpg

And this:
S7300676.jpg

Lookin' good as always Becca. Nifty little dress, very stylish if I must say so. And once normal American time rolls around everyone (minus Coco, I think?) will drool over these. But I imagine you'd quite enjoy that. Looks like ya had fun.

Thank you darling :) Yep I had lots of fun. I need to go book the next holiday as soon as possible, I love being away from home :).

Lookin' sweet as usual Becca, just wait till the influx of the guys who will be frothing at the mouth to see you.

Awesome pics, glad you had a good time, definitely look nice in those dresses.

Are KB's feet really that small?

Thank you both :)

I saw the shoes out of the corner of my eye, and I thought they said HBK on, so I went to look and saw they said KB. I started laughing and HAD to take a picture. I bet the people in the shop thought I was mad!

You know that they say about small feet... Small socks.

But yeah, definitely looking good, Becca. Where in Spain were you? I can't count how many different times I have been to Spain. Some of the holidays were great and some were just plain shit.

I was in Benidorm :). It's the third time I've been. I really like it, but I'm not going again for a while I don't think. America and Greece are next on my list.

When did you ever see my legs that much before? :wtf: Pervert. I used to play rugby, why would I WANT twig legs? Ew.

Klunder wasn't the only one you used to show yourself off to on a webcam. 18 and already losing her memory. :disappointed: (To detail this off, I'm not meaning 'show yourself off' in a ****e-like way, I merely meant you have gotten up - walked around - shown off clothes, etc.)

I'm 28, so memory loss is more prone to me - but I don't remember your legs being that big. You said something about rugby though, so I'll assume toned big, not flabby big.

And.. pervert? :lmao: You post a picture of yourself on a forum mainly dominated by male's. If I'm a pervert, what does that make you for posting a bikini photo of yourself on a male dominated forum? :shrug: :scratchchin: :whatthe: :doh:

Awesome pics, glad you had a good time, definitely look nice in those dresses.

Are KB's feet really that small?

Lookin' sweet as usual Becca, just wait till the influx of the guys who will be frothing at the mouth to see you.

Lookin' good as always Becca. Nifty little dress, very stylish if I must say so. And once normal American time rolls around everyone (minus Coco, I think?) will drool over these. But I imagine you'd quite enjoy that. Looks like ya had fun.

I don't think her butt is big enough for all you guys to kiss.

Anyways, i think the pictures stink.

Klunder wasn't the only one you used to show yourself off to on a webcam. 18 and already losing her memory. :disappointed: (To detail this off, I'm not meaning 'show yourself off' in a ****e-like way, I merely meant you have gotten up - walked around - shown off clothes, etc.)

I read this and legit thought wtf I always had clothes on!? Thanks for the clarification...

I'm 28, so memory loss is more prone to me - but I don't remember your legs being that big. You said something about rugby though, so I'll assume toned big, not flabby big.

My legs are awesome. As is the rest of me.

And.. pervert? :lmao: You post a picture of yourself on a forum mainly dominated by male's. If I'm a pervert, what does that make you for posting a bikini photo of yourself on a male dominated forum? :shrug: :scratchchin: :whatthe: :doh:

But we already know I love attention :p

I don't think her butt is big enough for all you guys to kiss.

Tits or GTFO.

K, 1 sec.

I read this and legit thought wtf I always had clothes on!? Thanks for the clarification...

Thanks for keeping your clothes on...

My legs are awesome. As is the rest of me.

If your legs are any indication of the rest of your body.. awesome seems a bit much, don'tcha think? Maybe.. amazingly average. Or outstandingly overrated. Perhaps even astonishingly seen through blind eyes?

If you need further detail, the best part about you I always liked.. and commented on.. was the eyes you fake colored. :shrug: So, in a sense, the best part about you was fake. The rest of you was meh.

But we already know I love attention :p

Can't argue that. :lmao:

I've got those shorts that they youth in the first picture is wearing. However I don't have that bikini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back