The BBC is really struggleing for news today.

Gelgarin

Gentleman of the Old School
I was just browsing the BBC news website and found the following two stories displayed on the front page.

A council has admitted workers painted a warning sign outside a nursery school despite it closing 10 years ago.

The yellow zig-zag "school keep clear" sign has been painted in Aberdeen at St Peter's Nursery in The Spital.
The work - costing about £200 - was carried out despite the building being boarded up.
An Aberdeen City Council spokeswoman said: "Staff have been instructed to check orders for all outstanding works to ensure they are still required."

A banker from Spokane, Washington, in the USA, has rescued a brood of ducklings which hatched on a ledge.

Joel Armstrong was ready and waiting to help the ducklings down, after rescuing a brood from the same problem a year before.

I think I'd honestly prefer it if the news focused on stories like this every day instead of droning on and on about whether a Liberal Democrat MP charged the tax payer for a packet of chocolate digestives.

A banker from Spokane, Washington, in the USA, has rescued a brood of ducklings which hatched on a ledge.

Joel Armstrong was ready and waiting to help the ducklings down, after rescuing a brood from the same problem a year before.
s.

The worst thing is, that story is from the USA and this is UK news. So it shows how the UK really doesn't have much news today when a story like that is on the news AND its many many many miles away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back