The Award For The Best Stable EVER Goes Too...

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
3770529267_45f87a5069.jpg

Yeah, I fucking said it. You can have your nWo, you can take D-X and suck it while you're at it, Evolution did pass us by, and didn't accomplish much, The Four Horsemen are all riding chickens instead, and Legacy....Please, let's be real here. The Main Event Mafia is the greatest stable of all time. Let me explain why...

The Main Event Mafia did not just band together for the fuck of it, like D-X did, or the nWo, or even the Four Horsemen. They came together for one common goal, they wanted respect. They were going to do anything and everything to obtain it. They are classy, yet powerful, intelligent, yet spiteful. They are everything you could want in a stable. With the most important thing being...THEY DIDN'T JUST GET THROWN TOGETHER. THEY ARE SERVING A PURPOSE.

If that's not enough for you, let's take a look at all the members, past and present.

sting1_280x390_632449a.jpg

Sting

It all started with this man, The Main Event Mafia I mean. Saying that the legends werent getting the respect they deserved, and rightfully so. He's a numerous time World Heavyweight champion, U.S. Champion, TV Champion, and Tag Champion. Also, a champion in whatever company he has wrestled for. Had THE biggest match ever at Starrcade, was involved in THE biggest storyline ever, and many more accolades. He brings intelligence, and experience to the group.

Kevin_Nash__1.jpg

Kevin Nash

Again, another high profile name. A Champion in every company he has been too. Been involved in some of the biggest angles in the history of wrestling, and a numerous time world tag team champion. He brings power to the group.

scottsteiner.jpg

Scott Steiner

The Big Bad Booty Daddy. Part of one of the greatest Tag Teams ever, a World Heavyweight Champion, he has also held numerous other titles, and has been involved in some high profile matches. He may not have the best mic skills, but you sure as fuck listen when this guy talks. The brawn of the Main Event Mafia. A guy you want on your side and not against you.

booker.jpg

Booker T.

One half of arguably the greatest tag team ever. A multiple time World Champion and has held numerous, and I mean numerous other titles. Was the first African American to win the WCW title since Ron Simmons, and the first black person to ever win the World Title in the WWE. Has great mic skills, and is a sure fire hall of famer. The comedic side of the Main Event Mafia, but a very legit performer as well.

Last, but most certainly not least...

261x.jpg

Kurt Angle

What many would call a technical god. Has one more titles than anyone can dream of, has mic skills that are almost unparalleled. Charisma that's almost unmatched, can be funny one second, then kill you the next. An Olympic Gold Medalist, and arguably the best wrestler alive today. He's the total package. That's all I can say about him.

Honorable mention goes to Tazz, Samoa Joe, and the girls as well, but they were not the core group.

As you can see, where else has such an elite group of members ever been formed to create the ultimate stable? I'll tell you...it's never happened. Sure we can thank The Four Horsemen, and the nWo, and D-X, and all the other factions and stables before the Main Event Mafia for being hip and cool, but there's no doubt in my mind that the Main Event Mafia perfected what being a stable is all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back