• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Aussie Evacuation

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Where did they all go? I know some, but wow. There once was a time when I would wake up, and have hundreds of Aussie posts to read through every morning. Now they are all but extinct.

Downward Spiral- Used to be a big named poster, then sort of became the bitcher of the forum. Then there was pretty much a forum made for him, down in prison town, and then he left.

Sparky- Remember when we thought he died? Did it happen again? Haven't really spoken to him much lately.

Tim- Said he was leaving full time to be a part time poster. Apparently that means never. will always be known as Tim "The Virus" Tam.

Rusty- Said he is leaving, and it seems he has.

Richard- Internetless.

Pippen- Where did he go?

Danmen- popped in a while ago, then left again

Has it really come to BradTheGreat becoming the best Aussie poster left?

I have no idea where pippen went.

Dan said he was taking a break.

Sparky hasnt been on FB since the 16th :/

Yes it has, good ol Brad. I can always count on him to make me chuckle once in awhile. I do miss Sparky and Danmen though. Sparky because he was a cool fella and Danmen because of his unnoticed sarcasm.

do we have reporters in Australia?

Damn island could be gone for all we know.

There's an aussie one just been on TV, though it did look like he was in newcastle upon Tyne and not Sydney

alright, lets send someone to investigate.

How about the guy with the same avatar as gelgarin?

Falconassault?

Lets get him to check out to see if Australia is still there.

newcastle_tyne_bridge_with_tuxedo_royale_floating_nightclub.jpg

[youtube]10BbpGKLXqk[/youtube]

Could this song have something to do with the hidden island?

Who is our song expert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back